Windows live for Windows mobile

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by rohan076, Jun 10, 2007.

1. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

have you tried unlocking your device? I got a friend you knows someone....:tounge:
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

hahahahahaha
    verizon devices are unlocked:laugh2:
  3. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Done with setup.

It seems to work fairly well, allowing for the synchronization of folders. I have it set up to sync as items arrive. The FAQ says that the program requires a permanent data connection for this setting, which, I imagine, entails leaving the program running in the background all the time. The FAQ says that battery life may become an issue on this setting if you have lots of mail (my hotmail account is not my primary account, so hopefully this won't be an issue). This raises another issue. Anyone know if the Hotmail push for this program is true push or it's just really fast pull checking the server every few minutes or so?
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

If its anything close to the beta one I and others have been running it's true push. Well, it gets to my Q in seconds anyway.

I have it set to sync folders as items arrive and it does, but if I look at the last sync time it will say I had a sync hours before. So I'm not sure if that's when it does a more complete sync (like all folders) and not when mail arrives (when it syncs the inbox)?! Works great though..doesn't bother my battery at all.

The other app has messenger too that has picture avatars enabled and gives menu options to add contacts in to Live Messenger if they have that address.