Will Windows Phone 7 lose the balance of Windows mobile users?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by JohnLevNelson, Oct 14, 2010.

1. sulster

sulster Active Member

Ha ha! I guess I qualify as "you people"? At any rate, no offense, but I think not having YOUR OWN applications covered in your first release is a bad idea.
  2. WinningGuy

WinningGuy New Member

It does seem a bit rushed, doesn't it. But do you believe that MS won't end remedying this soon?

I happen to believe that all of this was already in the works months ago. It just wasn't finished and thoroughly tested soon enough to make the initial release.

Hopefully a lot of it is handled by the first update.
  3. sulster

sulster Active Member

I am not sure what I think. MS never seems to do things the way I would. Of course, sometimes that leads them to huge success. And sometimes, to bitter and disgruntled former customers. :) (I'm exaggerating a bit for fun...)
  4. SnailUK

SnailUK Member

Its a difficult one isn't it. WM has a big userbase, but as a product is being completely eaten by iPhone/Android.

Microsoft had to make a huge leap for WP7, and therefore im not supprised WP7 is far from perfect, and is missing a lot of the functionality people loved in WM.

Im hoping the sales figures so far for WP7 give Microsoft the confidence in WP7 that they can start ramping up development to really start curing all the issues people are seeing.