Wi-Fi: Unavailable

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by bmar29, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Thomas M

Thomas M New Member

Bmar, how many routers is "all" of them? I almost never find a network on my phone anymore that isnt secure. Do you have WEP or WAP on your router?
  2. Thomas M

Thomas M New Member

BTW the cab I used to install the driver is "wlan11b_wm60.CAB". Got it from spectec website the day I got the card and it still works. What other drivers did you guys get and what version are yall using?
  3. bmar29

bmar29 Member

I dont think updating to 6.1 would do anything. im on 6.1 and it doesnt work.

when i scan for networks, i get my router, and another one, neither of which have any sort of security and still get the wifi unavailable message

iI've tried the following drivers:
    wlan11b-14CNU.CAB
    wlan11b_wm60.CAB
    wlan11bPriSP1226B5.CAB

no luck on any of them
  4. shuck7

shuck7 New Member

bought a new wifi card, ill let ya know when it comes in if it works, lets cross our fingers
  5. bmar29

bmar29 Member

yeah...and if it still doesnt work, would verizon replace it if it doesnt recognize a wifi card? probably not
  6. shuck7

shuck7 New Member

well i am happy to say my new wifi card came today from amazon, 30 dollars, 38 with shipping and it WORKS!!! it appears the card was defective, i am not going to put this one in my pocket ever, thank god, class was getting boring with no wifi lol