why rudeboy you ask ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Jan 25, 2008.

1. JBK617

JBK617 New Member

Did I forget to mention I am a twin?!?!?!?!?!? I have a faternal (sp) twin brother, though he is no where as good looking as I am :2cool: :angry:
  2. cheri

cheri Active Member

Lol what a co in keedink!

I am sorry but that would require some proof.! lol)
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

your poor mother. Instead of having 2 boys, she had 4. I have a Gemini and I declare she is at least 2 separate people. I can't imagine having another one too.
  4. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol THR! my son is a gemini and he is the a compassionate as they come, but get on his bad side...watch out!

true story, he had a ltr with a hs sweetheart. They broke up, and she still wanted too hang out with the same crowd. My son said ok but dont try to hook up. Agreed, so night comes to an end and they are driving her home and she wants to spend the night and he says no...she pitches a fit and he takes off.

she starts calling him and threatening to kill herself. Not funny or a good threat. He asks her where she is and she complies and he says hell be right there....he calls the cops and tells them she is threating to kill her self and gives them the cross streets..

next thing you know he gets the last call with her screaming at him and the cop makes her hang up....they put her under 24 hour suicide watch for that. lol