Why Geekster is getting "fired" ......

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Geekster, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Ya' have to almost bend over back-wards for the invite. I had to pull some rabbits out of a hat to get it but can't remember what I did. LOL
    The stress can kill ya', I'm not kidding <jk>
    Now on the other hand, there is Scott!!! (Holding out--- acting like he's married. Well, he is but would a hug kill him?) <jk>
  2. piranah

piranah New Member

wow..good for you geekster...
    a friend who I've known since I was 14 was charged with something and he wants to be a character witness...I feel in my heart that its not right tho...
    also looking for a new job myself have worked two days in two weeks due to rain..and people wonder why im two months behind on rent
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

congratz...

cool... you can help me with my iMac :}

only one ?... wow, you're "cheap" :}

i was unaware you wanted one... ;]
  4. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

Wow, way to stand up for what is right. If only there were more of you around. Good luck on the job search!
  5. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Durn, Mike! Sorry to hear about your job woes. Bill collectors don't want to hear why you're behind they just want they're money. This economy sucks and makes it hard to keep your head above water.

So have you decided whether you're going to be a character witness for your friend? It's hard to reconcile your conscience with a friend or family member's wants.
  6. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

@ rb.....I never turn down a kiss or hug from a good-looking man! :)
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

you are still speaking about me ?.... wow.
  8. cindra

cindra Active Member

Good on ya, Geekster, for standing up for what's right! I see you've already filled a job vacancy...so much for being unemployed! See, it all works out for good. :smile:

Congrats! (I'd hug ya, but I'm not a good-looking man.) :tounge:
  9. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Sorry, I'm being vague through this whole thing as much as possible and still keep it in tact. I can not, will not tell anyone who the "customer" was. Sorry if this is confusing but I have ppl's identities & reputations to protect for various reasons. Plz forgive me if some of this sounds confusing, OK?
    Yeah, the new "boss" knows why I can't work for him. In fact, I was so "in his face" yelling @ him for trying to deceive everyone around him. I don't think he was sorry to see me go, actually.
    And yes, everyone/anyone with children should know who lives around them. They are suppose to register w\ police when they move, etc. But, sadly, the ppl in law enforcement can't keep up w\ every one of them.
    Thanks, Everyone.
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i fully understand why you are vague.... i find that a "decent" way of handling it..

potQ.
  11. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Thanks, rb. Just don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Hey! You calling me "cheap"?
    OK.
    Just checking. :smile:
  12. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I wasn't asking for names or even specifics. Just surprised that he was recognized so easily.

I can tell you the line on the Braves game from day to day but putting faces to names is not my strong point.