Who else works nights?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TarHeelsRule!, Mar 28, 2008.

1. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Trust me when I tell you she didn't find it hilarious.....I think I scared the snot out of her! I chuckled going back into the house because my bark is way worse than my bite. (in some instances) lol

I have tried the boy shorts but when you are blessed with junk in the trunk they still tend to go where no man has ever gone before. lmao!!!
  2. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol i wouldnt know. i never in my life i thought i would like em but i do...not as outter wear though lol..i have to bulk up my junk and chicken legs. :-( the rest could be shuffled around to the appropriate locations lol.
    then i really would be hot lol.
    But...alas i have to work with what i got...so off to the gym well not today its an off day...back on tomorrow.
    I wish you lived closer THR! now that would be some fun! I had my former co-worker friend ROFL while we were doing cardio yesterday. OMG i thought to myself...this would be better even if THR! was here lol.
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Can you imagine the havoc we would cause if we lived closer!! I don't know if even Cally could handle us both together. But it sure would be a blast!
  4. cheri

cheri Active Member

true maybe why we are on separate coasts.

She really was ROFL when i said my former employer is thinking with his...how shall i say...razzle berries vs his brain in dealing woth my former position....because it is so true...ill explain later lol youll see what i mean.
  5. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Not at all actually, Im usually so tired by the time I drive the 30 minutes home i dont care. What DOES bother me tho, is the people who start mowing their lawns at 7am. <_< The funny thing tho that still cracks me up, is Ive been told by numerous neighbors that my exhaust (HKS = loud) is the morning wakeup call. :laugh2: They keep telling me that they no longer use their alarmclock because when I pull in my neighborhood then its time for them to wake up. :tounge:
  6. piranah

piranah New Member

THR, my "friend" has the same problem with junk in the trunk...it was funny watching her "dig" herself out...didnt laugh out loud of course...but i know indirectly how you feel...

weapon, no matter how loud i turn my stereo up, i cant hear it outside the car....kinda sucks when trying to wake the neighbors up...
  7. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I understand why they mow the grass so early trying to beat the heat but makes me want to beat them. I can't go straight to sleep when I get home. I have to piddle around for a bit. I guess being up for 13+ plus hrs the body is not ready to settle down.
  8. cheri

cheri Active Member

THR! isnt digging urself out generally dodont in private and with at least one partner :)
  9. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

* will one day play Carmina Burmana's O Fortuna as loud as I can to make fun of all the loud rap music that is played through my neighborhood.
  10. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

* and will be shot the very next day :laugh:
  11. gorgarath

gorgarath New Member

Haha! I've done similar stuff like that. Windows down, radio blasting classical music or some random oddball song and the like. O Fortuna is a sweet song though. I have an awesomely beautiful AMV of Samurai X done to O Fortuna. Beautifully done as well, not the hack job some people do with AMV's.
  12. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Nice!! I havent seen a good AMV in a long time. I once saw what was supposed to be FFX and Slipknot amv. Words cant describe my dissappointment. :thumbdown
  13. gorgarath

gorgarath New Member

Haha, I've got a bunch of good ones on my file server. But, my file server is currently offline as the power supply died. :(
  14. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

*hands you battery backup for next time. lol
    Are you going to get Crisis Core FF7?
  15. gorgarath

gorgarath New Member

Hehe, actually, it is plugged into a UPS. It's just my current file server is an old P3 (slot 1 style) and the power supply was the cheap one that originally came with it. As it is, it's kind of amazing it lasted this long. I'm not really bothering to replace it as I plan on building a new file server with more storage space in the next couple months. Just debating on form factor and such.

As for anything related to FF VII, I tend to get it. :biggrin:
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

play te quiero puta by rammstein
    driving up to girls friends house that is always a good idea
  17. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

you may very well be my new best friend. :happy: What do you think of the new format? (I call it new since I havent played an FF since XII) (btw XII = :thumbdown, altho im sure you already know that)
  18. piranah

piranah New Member

great, thanks for making it OFF TOPIC
  19. piranah

piranah New Member

man forgot about them...my mom loved du hast, thought the lead singer was sexy, till i translated it for her...she still has a thing for val kilmer...maybe some of you can make a val kilmer homescreen for her
  20. cheri

cheri Active Member

ah piranah im sorry....i dont think it was my fault this time. I will ask the chit chat be moved okay...Yeah Du Hast was one that was pretty uhm du hast lol...val kilmer in a doc holiday way...sexy...i dunno he was sick and all but what a man o man.