White bar at the bottom of my Homescreen???

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Reclaimer, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Reclaimer

Reclaimer New Member

White bar at the bottom of my Homescreen???

Hey guys, i have done my share of googling over the past few days...and i haven't found any answer...i know you guys have had to have heard of this... I'm using a modified theme i found here http://www.kooldezine.com/Q.htm and it works fine with the wallpaper it comes with...and one other wallpaper that i have...however, when it comes time to change it to something different...i get this very very out of place white bar at the bottom of my page screen where the shortcuts are!

How do i get rid of this?

Many, many thanks. :2cool:
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

what size image are you using? Should be 320x213 (up to 215 will work)
  3. Reclaimer

Reclaimer New Member

Its a mix of what i had in my wallpaper folder in My Documents, its showing me 240x180...but shouldn't it stretch the image? I have a tool from Microsoft that allows you to right click on your image and just use the option to resize automatically....i had so many wallpapers that i just wanted to try them all. so maybe the wallpaper needs to be resized?
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

yes...180 no good!
  5. Reclaimer

Reclaimer New Member

I think i got it! wow. i can't believe that the q, as smart as it is, cant stretch/resize an image on its own. Oh well. It seems to be an image size problem all along. Thanks everyone.
  6. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

it resizes it in both direstions and stops at whatever one hits the limit first.