Which windows 7 phone excites you the most?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Sam Bramley, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Sam Bramley

Sam Bramley New Member

The problem I've got now is that I have the perfect OS but a big let down with hardware, I was reading a review of the Galaxy S II and that appears to be the perfect phone currently in terms of hardware... if only it had a certain OS. Does anyone have a phone they are just peeing themselves with excitement to see with the WM7?

Those new nokia phones look sharp, I haven't seen any specs on them to date though.
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I remember blurry cam photos of what appeared to be Galaxy S II type hardware running WP7. I think that will be the Samsung Focus S, which is the phone I am most excited by...
  3. Sam Bramley

Sam Bramley New Member

Which company has the better hardware? HTC or Samsung? I have an Omnia 7 now and to say I'm unimpressed would be an understatement.
  4. chris

I typically lean towards HTC when it comes to hardware. The feel of Samsung products is very plasticky, but their displays really shine. My Focus is also a good performer. Fast, responsive.
  5. Sam Bramley

Sam Bramley New Member

I've never had a HTC before but from what I've read they are pretty sharp, so I guess the question is, which HTC will be carrying the WM7 os, I hope it's true about the Galaxy S II
  6. chris

7. SnailUK

SnailUK Member

Im a bit late reading this thread, but i've read HTC are working on a WP7 version of the new Beats By Dre Android Phone (i forget the model).

That definitely interests me, as the HD7 i have, doesn't have particuarly good sound quality.
  8. RobR

RobR Member

I'm liking the HD7 for the 4.3 inch screen and it's been a great phone so far and I'm liking the Titan although 4.7 inch sounds a bit big. I'll have to get one in my hand to get a feel of it. I like what I hear about the Samsung Focus S, too bad there are no pictures to go with the specs. It'll be a toss up between the two.
  9. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Looking forward to see a Focus S and Nokia's offerings.
  10. Stuart MacAllister

Stuart MacAllister New Member

I got the Nokia the day after it was released. Used to be a massive fan of their handsets but they fell by the wayside and Sony, LG & HTC came along and cleaned up.

But this Nokia Windows Phone is bloomin' great! My wife has an iPhone and I can honestly say that WP7 is much better. As soon as big developers start churning out Windows Apps, it will get better and better.

This is my opinion and would welcome other WP7 owners to contribute if they agree/disagree
  11. SnailUK

SnailUK Member

My local best buy has a stand for the new Nokia phones, and they seem a real quality product. Soo much better than my HTC HD7.

Only thing that let them down, was best buy had all black phones. The coloured ones look much better.
  12. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

So far, based on what has been announced/released, my next phone will be the Samsung Focus S. I'll be excited for it until something else comes out or I can get my hands on it in another year (stupid contracts).
  13. TheOrioles33

TheOrioles33 New Member

HTC Titan right now. Should be getting mine tomorrow. :)
  14. NaplesBill

NaplesBill Member

I tried the Flash, then the S, and finally the Titan. The Titan is definitely the best for me.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    chris likes this.
  15. James Kiss

James Kiss New Member

The Titan is awesome. You should check it out.
  16. Aximtreo

Aximtreo Member

I'm stuck with Verizon and I hope the Nokia 900 comes in the spring. I have the Trophy now and the screen size is the only problem I have with it. If the Titan was on Verizon, I'd jump on it today but never AT&T again.
  17. James Kiss

James Kiss New Member

I feel ya Aximtreo. I got stuck on ATT because I ran out and got the iPhone then wanted to switch back to Windows Phone. I'm excited for Nokia hardware and I can't wait till they start shipping in the U.S.