Which Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by kaidomac, Jun 1, 2007.

1. kaidomac

kaidomac New Member

Which Screen Protector?

I just ordered a Motorola Q and will be keeping it in my pocket, so I want a good screen protector. I'm looking at this 3-pack from the EverythingQ store:

http://store.everythingq.com/content/accessories/15-43--1100.htm

My other option is the invisibleSHIELD. I don't want a full-body protector since the black Q is kind of rubberized - I just want a screen protector. I've used invisibleSHIELDs in the past and love them, but they add kind of a ripply effect to the screen that I'd rather not have on my Q. Are the clear screen protectors from the EverythingQ store any good? Is there a better option available?
  2. kaidomac

kaidomac New Member

I ordered the 3-pack and received them today. Fit perfectly, very easy to apply. You can push the bubbles out with your fingernails. Crystal clear, although it does make the screen just a little bit blurry. If you've ever seen an LCD monitor on a VGA connection vs. a DVI connection, that's what the difference looks like. Clear but just a teensy bit blurry.
  3. TeamPEZ

TeamPEZ New Member

When I see something I like, I get all the info I need and look it up, guess where - EBAY.

www.itrimming.com is a good source for a lot of Q items (I've ordered from them a few times already. Each time, they give you a discount on your next order. Fairly inexpensive too.

Check out their ebay deal # 160121285059 for the screen protectors (and mine still works!)

-TP