which rom is everybody using?

Discussion in 'Samsung Omnia' started by blackmeto, Jun 23, 2010.

1. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

which rom is everybody using?

Im specifically looking for something for the i910 users. I am currently looking at flashing to pepperoni killers latest one. Has anyone had any experience with it?
  2. chatmaster20

chatmaster20 Member

I am using kevster's latest ROM, though I can't say it's been as stable as Waremike's last ROM. Both are pretty solid. What do you guys use to create Omnia as a wireless access point? Is everyone still using Wi-Fi Router? I have been having some troubles with it lately.
  3. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

wmwifi seems to still work fine for me
  4. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

Just built my first rom, a dc22 base 2356-9 that is very stable. It has working data, reply field auto fill in, working call history and it has 163 mb free storage memory and 48.56mb program memory with a 16mb page pool+
  5. chatmaster20

chatmaster20 Member

Awesome! Can you include the link please?
  6. manbat

manbat Active Member

==========
    Great!! I haven't attempted a ROM build for my TP2 yet. I have been reading up on the Kitchens though..lol
  7. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

I will release it here shortly just trying to work out the kinks on a new rotation animation.
    Yeah Manbat, Ive been fascinated with building roms every since i got this phone. I just never got around to it because there was always a plethora of great roms to try. Now there is only 5-6 ppl that are still working on the i910 so i decided to throw my hat into the ring.

You, Manbat I know would love the customization options it opens up to the user