Which ROM are you using?

Discussion in 'Samsung Omnia' started by jmorisey, Jun 28, 2009.

1. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

iono i dont use titanium weather i use spb weather.
    when the email button takes you to outlooks in box scroll ur screen to the side to cycle thru inboxes
  2. txter

txter New Member

when i tap on the email tab on the homescreen, it takes me to the inbox for which ever account i want. on the homescreen, tap email, then slide left or right to select your account if you have more than one. it should take you to the 'box' you were in last.
    with text, i tap on it and it takes me to my inbox.
    as for weather, yes you can have different cities. tap on weather and slide over till you get to MSN tab and click on it. their it will allow you to add as many cities as you want.
  3. merida

merida New Member

Attached Files:

4. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

5. txter

txter New Member

just flashed to BWw7 build 23409

i also just downloaded his newest Blue 23064 build while i was flashing.
    dont know what im going to stay with yet.

i do like the screen shots i see above. i just got my data cable back so im on the fritz now. dont know what to go to.
  6. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

lol there's still so many to choose from. I havent even flashed any of the loaded roms yet but i may be trying one soon just to see how they operate. Dont get me wrong base roms are great and speedy but i do like the themes and icons that the loaded ones bring to the table
  7. sulster

sulster Active Member

I haven't done it either... Mobile Shell 3.5 seems to give me all the updated look I want. Unless there is a battery advantage or speed, I'll probably just stick with this for now...

(BUT I love the screenshots, so thanks for posting them!!)
  8. merida

merida New Member

Welcome back to the game txter! (now that you have your data cable)

Have fun flashing!
  9. txter

txter New Member

ok............ sence 6am ive flashed 3 roms. i cant tell you which ones cause i cant remember.... a day and a half of no sleep. my comp is filled with roms.
    i like what im on so ill stay for now.
  10. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

isnt it funny how you have to make yourself STOP flashing?
  11. ddark1

ddark1 New Member

Flashing ROMs

once you use one of these roms can you go back to stock? If so how, my phone is flashed to cricket and my wap is working, so i need to flash back to stock to fix my wap, and then reflash the cook rom. I flash to adryn 3.0 vanilla. Samsung Pst want recognize my phone to do the wap flash. My phone want show up in device manager under modems or ports
  12. txter

txter New Member

you can flash back to stock rom just as you flashed to a custom rom. sence the omnia is verizon go here...http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/...VZW/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=support

download the .pdf at the far right and make sure you read carefully. you'll need to install the drivers and restart your computer then use their tool to flash. this is to flash to the updated rom that samsung and verizon just released. you'll need this before you can flash these custom roms.

after this (if you havent done this already) use UMDL to flash to other roms. it sounds like you already flashed to adyns rom. if you did then you know how to flash so i dont know what your really asking.

do you have Windows Mobile Device Center to connect your phone to your computer? do you have "allow usb connections" checked or unchecked in settings?
  13. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

14. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

15. ddark1

ddark1 New Member

USB Connections

Yes I have allowed usb connections with active sync, active sync connects but the phone want show in device manager under modems or ports. It did before the cooked ROM flash, but after the flash my computer isn't detecting. And yes I just upgraded to CF03 from Samsung, thanks for helping. All I need is to get my phone to connect to my computer in modems or ports. Shoots I got it, forgot to do one simple thing, but hell I was up til 3 am, so my thinking caps are tired. I thought I did, with adryn rom 3.0 vanilla it want let me select both options under connection usb active sync, and I need both in order to load my wap setting, so I guess I'll have to go back to stock and stay stock, thanks guys.
  16. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

delete any previous device relationships in activesync
    if that doesnt work try reinstalling activesync
  17. ddark1

ddark1 New Member

Oh I got it a few hours ago

My phone is now complete with adryn rom 3.0 vanilla, love it, I have my Cricket flash talk,txt,web, and mms, just no EVDO for web, slow 1x. But anyway I got it all working, thanks to Blackmeto, Txter, and some guy from PPC Geeks who helped me get my white screen issue fixed.
  18. txter

txter New Member

its why were here...hope u stay around...your welcome
  19. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

one of the best finger keyboards Ive ever used is Fingerkeyboard. Just an fyi if someone is looking to change keyboards. :)
  20. txter

txter New Member

make sure you get fingerkeyboard 2.1