Which phone to buy?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Vargil, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Vargil

Vargil New Member

So if I have the ability to buy any of the Windows 7 phones including the HTC Arrive that comes out Sunday, which is best? I have been looking, but none of the reviews seem to really compare the different devices. Hoping one of you can help me.
  2. pikacz

pikacz Member

definitely the mozart because first and foremost it has the best dimensions, it's ideal to handle and keep in a pocket, and for me it's the best looking wp7 device yet, very sleek (the aluminium unibody!) and not plastic looking like a toy that'll break if dropped. UI is blazingly fast and unbelievably smooth, like no other OS. I have it over a month now and wouldn't trade for anything else
  3. Vargil

Vargil New Member

Yeah I don't have enough disposable income to buy unlocked phones. Well I do, but my wife would shoot me.
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Depends if you want a physical keyboard or not. The Samsung Focus has a spectular display. HTC phones, IMHO, have great build quality throughout. In the end, both are good choices, so it comes down to preference. I haven't used the Arrive, but it appears to be similar to the latest crop of HTC phones. I'm not a fan of horizontal sliders. BGR said it was the best keyboard they have ever used.

With MS setting standards for specs, all will provide a good experience. That in mind, I'd say that carrier preference should play a part in your decision.