Which Headset? Looking For Opinions

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by Guerrilla, Jun 16, 2007.

1. buckguin

buckguin New Member

So none of you have problems with the Motorola H700? Im thinking about getting this. I wont use it that much but would like it for school and walking to class. Im not willing to drop alot of money on it and this was like 30 bucks. Dont wanna drop 30 on a piece of crap though..
  2. BigJay2100

BigJay2100 New Member

My Q should be to me tomorrow as I got it off of Ebay but I was looking at Bluetooths for this. I have a Jabra BT800 that I used for my RAZR and it was ok, didn't hold a connection very well or easily and the sound on the recipients end was very echoy. I picked up, as it was cheap, a Jabra BT150 last night from CompUSA. Price was $17 out the door. I haven't yet tried it with my RAZR to see how it goes but does anyone know how either of these work with the Q?

I should have my Q tomorrow but I was just curious on the meantime.

Thanks.
  3. heartlandex

heartlandex New Member

i drive a gas tanker and was testing the range of my 510. i left the Q on the dash of my semi and was able to go about 45 feet from the cab past the backend of the trailer with no problems. ive tried the jabra 250 and 500 as well as the h700 with my env and the quality stunk. with the jabras i got static when the phone was on my hip and the h700 picked up to muck background noise.

the only problem i have with the 510 is that it would drop connection with the Q but i found that if i power cycle the phone then i dont have any problems for most of the day. i am a heavy user of the phone usually around 4-5 hours a day and find that i almost forget the 510 is on my ear.
  4. gigifrog

gigifrog New Member

RE: using both phones w/blue tooth

when changing your office phone to blue tooth can you answer both phones intermittently? or just one at a time? Do you still like the adapter?
  5. casemods

casemods New Member

What's the cheapest stereo bluetooth headset?