Where to install .png files?

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by macadeezy, Jul 29, 2008.

1. macadeezy

macadeezy New Member

Where to install .png files?

Where do I install the bars .png files in order for them to show up on my home screen properly? I have the battery and signal strength numbers but no indicating bars. Any ideas? Thanks
  2. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

It depends were the home screen points too..
    Open up the XML file and look for the location..then place it where it says..
  3. manbat

manbat Active Member

Depends on the creator

==============================================
    Depends on the home screen creator. Some write to just place the bars in Application Data/ Home. Others leave them in a folder and point the XML at that folder. Who's screen/ title are you trying to use?
  4. macadeezy

macadeezy New Member

I just downloaded smartmonitor and I was experimenting with some screens. I got the battery and signal indicators to show up but the bars won't. I tried a batman one and the MLB Astros one. I installed everything into app data/home
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

Which Batman Screen?

=======================================================
    Which Batman Screen? If you mean the Dark Knight homescreens I wrote the XML on some of them. I know the XML on the others. Tell me specifically which screen you are trying to use. I will look at it and tell you how to install. In the ones that I wrote "all Images" have to stay in the folder. Let me know and I'll help you.