Where to copy mp3's for text message alerts??

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by wingnut144, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Could also be sound drivers. Check for updates and go to M$ for the codec pak update. Might help ya. :) -Q
  2. cindra

cindra Active Member

I don't know. I am using version 1.2.6 and the LAME mp3 decoder and it's working fine.
  3. GWL

GWL New Member

Just checked sound drivers and codecs and all report that they are current. Just have to try again from time to time.
  4. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Sorry that didn't work, man. just dunno . . . :( -Q
  5. teeterbug

teeterbug New Member

I downloaded this from the site Q listed. I downloaded the non-beta version. At first I was thinking the additional program they have was the cause (the ringtone creator), but I tried the main version and it is still stamping their logo in the audio. What version are you all using? I can search for that version. I have 4.2.1.107.
  6. teeterbug

teeterbug New Member

I was able to find the free version. Turns out when you click on the link it takes you to the site and when you click to download the download now option is another site. Kinda crazy but I was able to find it.
  7. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

CooL beans !! You're in, man. :) -Q
  8. spittingglass

spittingglass New Member

This is the only site you should download Audacity from:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Whatever site it was that had a ringtone creator or whatever was just trying to part you with your money, they have no affiliation with the Audacity project whatsoever.
  9. teeterbug

teeterbug New Member

Thanks. There was a post after this quote indicating I went to this site. I'm not sure if you know, but if you click the link to download two huge buttons appear on the next page saying to download. This is where I originally downloaded. After looking into the page, there is a link, but does not stick out that much. I downloaded the software, but it was not very easy to find.