Where do they go?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by twelvetreeez, Mar 6, 2007.

1. azdps

azdps New Member

And I...

And if you need YOUR life saved, I would fly to the E.R. if you were in AZ. that is...:embarassed:
  2. twelvetreeez

twelvetreeez New Member

Done

You rock!!! It had to be installed as a complete folder rather than the individual files. Are there any other sites that you would recommend for freeware? Also, the only program I have to get rid of is sync client, and I know not to do that. I need more space, can I erase anything else?
  3. twelvetreeez

twelvetreeez New Member

Ahh

In the bizz huh. What do you do?
  4. azdps

azdps New Member

Yes, but no...

Yea, but I'm not as popular or liked like Dr.'s. State Cop...:embarassed:
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

great im so glad it worked for you!! now for uninstalling programs, you cant uninstall any programs saved in the phones ROM. you can only get rid of programs that you installed (3rd party). if you get a mini SD card you can install programs to that to save room on the phone.
    so you guys are doctors eh? i see one of you is in AZ...where are you twelvetreeez?
  6. twelvetreeez

twelvetreeez New Member

Guy

Anyone who would be willing to take a bullet for me is A-1 in my book. You are only disliked by those who are devious in their intentions. At least you didn't have to deal with the Katrina cotastrophy like myself. Texas is now an extention of Louisianna. Not to sound inhuman or insensative, but were treated like it was our fault, I'm glad it's over for them and us!!!
  7. twelvetreeez

twelvetreeez New Member

E.R.

I am almost a nurse, but I still perform the same function as one until then. I know what your going to say...A NURSE? yeah, I cant get enough of the blood and guts. I work in the second buisiest ER in houston TX. and see the most insane stuff. The copper will agree i'm sure. I have sewn together many of them as well. There is no feeling like the feeling you get when you walk out of the trauma room after breathing the breath of life back into someone that was just at the pearly gates. There is no high like it, and I did have a questionable youth:smile: . All in a days work!!!
  8. twelvetreeez

twelvetreeez New Member

So are there any?

websites that the both of you might suggest?
  9. azdps

azdps New Member

Been there, Done that...

I can somewhat relate. I was a City Firefighter / Paramedic for 12 years B4 I foolshly moved on.:angry:
  10. n99hockey

thats nuts...glad there are people like you guys that will do that kinda stuff...im not a blood and guts kinda person..my wife love the ER discovery channel...i just cant watch that stuff...lol
  11. azdps

azdps New Member

Back on track

I'm sorry. We better get back on track here. this is a Mobile phone forum, not a Carrier center...
    I'm also looking for that light program, but can't find it.
  12. n99hockey

as far as freeware, you can try downloads.com's free section for smartphones, handigo.com, or even windowsmobile.com has some freeware...but your best bet would be to google free smartphone wm5.0 software...lots of sites come up. just make sure that it is infact for wm5.0 smartphone and NOT the pocket pc version!
  13. n99hockey

haha...check that link i gave a few posts back...at the top of the page youll see something that says attachments and have a cab file link...that should work for you
  14. twelvetreeez

twelvetreeez New Member

Back again

Make sure you move the file cabinet and not the individual files!!!! This is a great program!!
  15. n99hockey

glad you got it to work...after all of this i had to download the program myself..pretty cool