Whats the weather like where you are?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weapondrift, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Whats the weather like where you are?

So I was talking to mom earlier today and she said it was snowing...in all the places for it to snow it decides South GA...and yet its not snowing where I live (god hates this town I think) I also hear Miami airport is shut down due to snow. I didnt even know it snows in Miami! So whats the weather like where you are?
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

It doesn't snow here. But it's been FREAKIN raining for weeks!!! With pockets of sun. I hate the rain! I hate snow, cept when I snowboard in Tahoe. But I wouldn't want to live where it snowed. I was born on a tropical island, so I'm used to tropical weather.
  3. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Im skinny so i like tropical weather too. I just miss making snowmen :frown:
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Sounds like you're a little homesick? :embarassed: Need a hug? Ask TreeFrog. After a few more drinks, I'm sure he'll be very accommodating to those in need.
  5. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Cold and windy as usual in Ohio. I think the windchill is well below 0. It's not snowing right now thank God. I hate snow and I hate when it gets below 70 degrees. Can't wait to move to Arizona. Hopefuly in another year.
  6. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

it seems to be cold everywhere lately, thats crazy...which is reminding me of Day after Tomorrow for some reason :/
  7. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I was amazed that it was snowing in Atlanta alone, much less in March.
    Here, currently 40, with a high tomorrow expected of 67.
    My parents are preparing the for snow to hit where they live (NJ)
  8. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I can stand it up until about 65. Anything below, I need a jacket. Arizona, I imagine would be like Vegas. Nice in the winter but HOT as hell in the summer. My parents live in Vegas, and they said it actually snowed this year. Not much, but enough to paint the road white.
  9. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

excuse me? wth does that mean?
  10. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Uy, that would be crazy if that happened... the funniest part of that movie was when people from the US were trying to cross over to Mexico, but Mexico refused them. That was ironically hilarious.
  11. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Nooooothing... :wink:
  12. sherri

sherri Active Member

Currently snowing like crazy. About 7 inches on the ground, and getting worse. They already cancelled school for tomorrow......
  13. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I get cold below 70. I don't get hot. Unless I'm sick. I've been in 113 and working outside and felt fine, although you certainly do dehydrate fast in that weather.

Where I went to school, an average temp in winter in the morning was negative 25 to 30. Wind chill walking across the river to downtown classes was neg 80. That was some cold. I used up a lifetime's resistance to cold in 4 years <G>.
  14. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

yes it was lol

:eek: send me some snow! puhleeeezzzzeeee!
  15. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Ever tried walking down the Las Vegas strip during 4th of july? If I closed my eyes, I could have sworn I was in hell! With all the asphalt and buildings and tourists and cars all crammed into a small area, it can reach to about 125 deg.

You know it's bad when the weather man advices you to cool off at Lake Mead (near by lake in Vegas) where it's only 98 deg.
  16. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Hot as hell is how I like it. Growing up in Southern Ohio with 90 degrees and 100 percent humidity the dry heat in Arizona is nice. Evan Lake Tahoe in August was too cold for me. When the sun went down I dressed like it was winter time. The locals made fun of me cause I thouht the water was to cold to go swiming.
  17. EQBob

EQBob New Member

It wasn't the 4th of July, but been to Vegas during the high part of summer and experienced the heat there. Loved it. Didn't phase me a bit.
  18. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Well if I had to choose between cold as hell or hot as hell, I would choose hot as hell.
  19. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Im with you cchannel, I LOVE hot weather. the hotter the better :)
  20. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

wow....ok. :(

btw....weather is great here in denver! although could expect between 1" to 4' anytime before summer...depends on who you talk to!! :)