What were you like in school ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bobby-n, Jun 3, 2008.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

whahahhahahahahaaa... :}

hey now, be nice (<- i am suppose to say that i think :}
  2. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

must be old age slowing down your reaction time...
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

are you speaking to me sir ?
  4. cheri

cheri Active Member

Better put that lazy gpa out there...you know some wimmins find high gpa's incredibly sexxxay lol
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

its a good point IMO...worked in the medical field for years...its the same thing.
  6. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

hey now!!!:angry:
  7. Cleck

Cleck New Member

I'd say I was nothing like I am now. I thought too much what people think about me and I think I tried too hard to be accepted. I wasn't really invited anywhere (my tiny ass school was clique central, wtf!!) because I didn't play soccer which was the sport to play at our school as we were very good. Basically if you didn't play, you weren't "cool" and you were different from the cool people, who threw all the parties and all that shiznit.

I started developing the attitude/look on life that I have now in my senior year and it's made me who I am today.

I was one of the top students in my class until 11th grade, when I hit chemistry and pre-calc. Two courses I sucked at and it was discouraging because I never had to work at anything before and had shitty study habits. I was probably a solid A student and then I failed both classes miserably. The next year I owned chem and did better at pre-calc, but failed the class again, this time by 1 point I believe. Teacher knew I worked hard, but not hard enough. French I took since 7th grade and had the biggest crush on my teacher, it was also my best class. I believe 1 year I got a 100 for the year in the class. All the rest of the years I was 90% or higher.

Played baseball on and off. Last 2 seasons of baseball on varsity we had a great team but all the good people were in the wrong places. Coaches put them where they wanted to be, instead of where we needed them. Lots of athletic talent. Because of this, I couldn't play infield, where I had played all my previous years at 2nd base mainly. They tried sticking me in the outfield, where because of my vision, I failed miserably. I couldn't judge fly balls for shit and my playing time suffered. They didn't play me much, but I was mainly a pinch hitter after that and batted .286 with 2 HR's and only 10rbi's or so in a couple big games. Most of that came from one game where I hit a pinch hit grand slam, and a 2 run double and a single for 3 hits and 6 rbi's. Senior year we had an even better team but had a shitty record because we weren't playing together. After a team meeting, we won the rest of our games in the regular season and our first 3 playoff games as the 12th seed. Lost to a very good team in the latter half of sectionals. The shortstop from that team actually was my roommate at college next year!

I've actually gotten more athletic since being out of HS now, which kind of sucks. Didn't really like school because of the people and now I'm a bit bitter about them, but what can you do? I say fuck em :) I'm a much cooler, happier person now that I could give a shit what people think about me and I don't have anything to prove to them, haha.

That's my life in a nutshell in high school, sorry it was long ;)
  8. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

Only chicks who have low self esteem, lol.
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

cleck that was pretty informative! good cardio reading for me.

Tech.erella go suck a flask aight jk
    stop gpa blocking...lol
  10. Cleck

Cleck New Member

Haha thanks. Thought I'd give you the lowdown on my high school suckness.

I'd go back in time now to go be my super ultra coolest best friend like Peter did in Family Guy as Lando Griffin to be Meg's friend. Except he didn't go back in time, lol. I'd just go ridicule everyone and walk around the the Fonz, hahahaha.
  11. Spencer-Scott

Spencer-Scott New Member

well i just graduated so i know exactly what i was like :) anyway i was in marching, concert, and pep band playing the drums which i LOVE(by the way anyone know the song "hot for teacher" by van halen i have to have that song memorized in a month for my dads 40th bday...listen to it) back to the point...the only sport i played was golf b/c if yoou werent an administrators kid then you dont get tp pplay...teachers liked me they knew i was mischeivous but i was not to overdone

bobby-n- by the way how old are you
  12. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

Oh hush up woman, I aint no blocker, why YOU hating on my Post? If imma blockern you're a hater! lol.
  13. sherri

sherri Active Member

Hot for Teacher????????

Hot for Teacher by Van Halen??? For your dad's 40th??? Where's that glass that I put my teeth in??? Even RB is older than your dad!!!

I'm a teacher. I also graduated HS when Van Halen was at the top of the charts. Know the song well. Great song...I am depressed! Dang, I'm oooold!
  14. cheri

cheri Active Member

LOL me a hater...woman you is crazy...you are scaring off the intellectuals! sheesh...tsk tsk you have alot to learn lol

LOL hater is funny
  15. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

ummm im 17 : ) at spencer-scott
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

LOL evil twin...you are certainly not old...why honestly and I will say this over and over I like now better than 15, 25, 35 etc...

David Lee Roth is bald now aint he...he is hot for geriatrics lol
  17. sherri

sherri Active Member

Hey, Cheri! Absolutely agree with you. Much prefer where & who I am now than back in High School. I wouldn't want to be in my daughters shoes for anything! Teenage girls now are more evil, nasty, catty and bit**y than ever. Mean Girls, anyone??? Today was cheerleader tryouts for next year. Bari made it, but i swear, going up against your best friend does NOT bring out the best in girls!
    l
  18. Spencer-Scott

Spencer-Scott New Member

wow this whole time ive thought you were in cllege not the exact same age as me...
  19. cheri

cheri Active Member

Oh come on it cant be all that bad. :)
  20. cheri

cheri Active Member

Well, competition is my competitive these days lol (that was redundant)
    Glad she made the squad.