What plan do you have?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by crow11ad, May 26, 2008.

1. waf4545

waf4545 New Member

i have the same that the sero offered except that i only pay $15
  2. mountainwampus

mountainwampus Member

I've had Sprint on and off for 5 years now, and the signal strength has improved. I am using verizon towers in roaming mode.
  3. mountainwampus

mountainwampus Member

How can I get this deal!!?
  4. I am not bad mouthing sprint.
    Just wanted to make that clear.
  5. ewok69103

ewok69103 New Member

Can I switch my current Sprint plan (900 min 89.99) to a SERO Plan with 1250 min for 49.99?

Also what features do you lose by going from the Simply everything plan to a SERO plan?

One last thing.....has anyone been able to use a corporate discount with a SERO plan?

Thanks for your help.
  6. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

You should check out the SERO thread at slickdeals.net (click on Forums-->Deal Talk and the SERO thread will be on one of the first few pages). It's the best resource for all questions relating to SERO.

If you are a current Sprint customer, it is difficult, though not impossible, to get switched to SERO. This issue is discussed in the SERO thread at slickdeals.

SERO does not include unlimited Sprint Navigation as the Everything Plan does.

Technically, additional discounts are not supposed to be added on top of SERO, but some have been successful. This issue is also discussed in the thread over at slickdeals.
  7. mountainwampus

mountainwampus Member

You can switch if yr contract is over by calling Sprint. Or just start a new SERO account, then cancel yr other account. (Early Termination fees may apply)
  8. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Should've specified in my last post that it's difficult to switch to SERO if you're currently in contract with Sprint. If you're out of contract, then it's not too hard to get SERO.
  9. ewok69103

ewok69103 New Member

Thank you. I checked it out and it seems like more of a hassle to do than not. The site was extremely informative but porting my current number is the problem I cant get around. At least now I know that if in a little less than 2 years when my contract is up, there may be other options if Sprint decides to keep the SERO plan.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction!
  10. jutaejr

jutaejr New Member

plan

I have the sprint everything plan....i use them all except the tv
  11. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

No problem.
  12. thangee

thangee New Member

sprint SERO might be harder to get nowadays..

unless you actually know a sprint employee and/or have a valid employee email address. i think they email that employee first, and and wait for a verification that the email is legit before giving you the SERO benefits.

:angry::angry::angry:
  13. mountainwampus

mountainwampus Member

SERO is easy. In the last month, I set up 3 of my friends on SERO plans with no problems using savings@sprintemi.com, which isn't even a real employees email. However, SERO might be expiring on 5-31-08 unless they extend the offer. We'll just have to wait and see.

BONUS: Not sure why, but Sprint has been sending SERO rebate checks out for $300-$350 instead of $100. Take advantage before they "fix the glitch."
  14. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

It's probably just the unlimited texting offer that is set to expire on 5/31, but it will probably be extended again. I don't think SERO is going anywhere.
  15. ddog6469

ddog6469 New Member

2 seperate lines under same account first is 1000 min, free nights/weekends @ 7pm, 300 text mes,free roaming nationwide...45.99/month and 2nd is 1250 min, unlimited internet, unlimited text, free nights/weekend starting at 7pm, free mobile 2 mobile, free nationwide roaming for 49.99/month sprint rocks thumbs down to any other carrier

-DENNIS ddog6469@aol.com
  16. crow11ad

crow11ad New Member

Is this the sero plan or a different type of plan?
  17. ddog6469

ddog6469 New Member

the first one is an area-wide plan, and the 2nd is a sero plan yes, i had no prob getting a sero plan it was easy
  18. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

First plan: take over the world.
    Second plan, 3 phones ( Q9c, LG Fusic, and LG Rumor) on Family share 550, Power Vision PRO on Q9c ($30), Power Vision Plus on Fusic ($20)+ 1000 text ($10), 1000 text on rumor (not a power vision phone). plus a 15% discount through the Army = $160 not bad really for 3 phones. and seeing as I only use 100 minutes per month it works for me.
  19. dmm5157

dmm5157 New Member

My fiance and I have the 700 anytime minutes family plan for $69.99 + $10 to start Unlimited Minutes at 6PM. I have the $15 Power Vision pack for my phone, $10 unlimited texting for each phone (we text a ton), and I have insurance ($7). Tack on a 10% discount, we pay $125 a month total. Not too shabby.
  20. kuluminati

kuluminati New Member

This sounds exactly like my plan, but I have the $25 data plan, wife has $15 data and we have a 23% discount. averages to be around 110 a month.