What other features did you find in NoDo?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by jtzako, Apr 1, 2011.

1. jtzako

jtzako New Member

I just installed NoDo on my Focus and am glad to finally have Copy/Paste (though it isnt super easy to use at times).. but I noticed other 'new' things also..

In IE you can now:
    Open a Link in a new Tab
    Copy a Link

Marketplace can now search by category

Have you found anything else that changed?
  2. Phyo Thu Aung

Phyo Thu Aung New Member

do you have keyboard in landscape mode in IE?
    When you are in a screen which doesn't support landscape mode, like home screen, and you enter email while having your phone on the landscape view. Does your phone open email in portrait mode? or landscape mode? I think it should open in portrait mode since you just entered an app from portrait mode. the phone can switch to landscape mode if it detects that the phone is sitting on the side AFTER entering the app...
  3. RobR

RobR Member

I could always open a link in a new tab, that's not new.
  4. pikacz

pikacz Member

i'm from poland where marketplace is not supported but now in zune i can see it and use it :)
  5. jtzako

jtzako New Member

Odd, I could not. Nor could several other people that I work with. If we hold down on a link nothing happens. Now, it pops up the option to open in a new tab.
  6. Sb.

Sb. Member

Cant copy and paste phone numbers from IE into the dialer which is ridiculous. This is what I was hanging for with the copy and paste update. Leaves me back at square one, paper and pen again!
  7. Cerif27

Cerif27 New Member

What I've taken to doing is leaving the webpage open, and just saying "Call <number>" works every time and I have never miss dialed. But yeah...you should be able to cut and paste numbers. No...I take that back, it should automatically find them on a page and link them to your dialer with the press of a button. Ya know...like all the competition.
  8. RobR

RobR Member

If the company you work for has Exchange you can now search company contacts through the GAL on your WP7 device.