What is the largest capacity extended battery for the Q9m?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by saa001, Feb 3, 2008.

1. saa001

saa001 New Member

What is the largest capacity extended battery for the Q9m?

I know the Q had a 3200mah extended battery available but all I can find for the Q9m is a 2100mah extended battery.

Are there any larger capacity batteries for the Q9m than the Seidio 2100mah?

Thanks
  2. Qool Qustomer

Qool Qustomer New Member

The big Seidio (3200) should fit the Q9m, but I don't know if they make a cover for it.

I just carry and extra standard battery myself.
  3. saa001

saa001 New Member

I have the 3200mah for my old Q and I loved it (even with the larger clunkier form). I could easily go two days and even sometimes three and on a rare occasion 4. I don't have a land line phone and get my email on my phone and the staying power is very important to me.

I guess I will order the extended battery door and see if it does work (I don't think it will, if it doesn't then I will be ordering the 2100mah battery anyway).

If I knew the Seidio was going to come out with a larger capacity battery then the 2100 then I would wait.

Thanks for the reply.
  4. Qool Qustomer

Qool Qustomer New Member

Just for the heck of it, I sent Seidio an e-mail, asking if they're planning a 3200 mAh battery for the Q9m. I'll let you know what I hear, if anything.
  5. Qool Qustomer

Qool Qustomer New Member

Dear Qool Qustomer, (not my real name...)

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting Seidioonline. We will be happy to assist you with your concern. At this time we are only offering the [/FONT] 2100mAh SUPER EXTENDED BATTERY FOR Q9M/Q9H/Q9C however you You must have an OEM extended battery door for your Motorola Q9M to use this battery!

We do not have any information at this time for a 3200 mah battery.

[FONT=&quot]Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Seidioonline Customer Service

(Mix of fonts courtesy of Seidioonline.)
    [/FONT]
  6. saa001

saa001 New Member

I put the3299mah battery in my Q9m and it fits. The battery cover does not fit though. If some company would make a battery cover for that I would be happy.
  7. bmwbig6

bmwbig6 New Member

8. comptiger5000

comptiger5000 New Member

They make the door, but the 3200 is thicker than the normal extended, and doesn't fit under that door.
  9. bmwbig6

bmwbig6 New Member

Ah ok. Please ignore me then, and pardon my ignorance. :)