What do you use...?

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Coachb, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Coachb

Coachb New Member

What do you use...?

I was wondering what most people use for their graphics rendering software to create these home screens?

CoachB
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

photoshop!!!
  3. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Adobe Photoshop. Haven't seen anything better.
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Paint.NET (free & GREAT), Paint Shop Pro & PhotoBrush (last 2 my boss paid for...)
  5. Golden Y

Golden Y New Member

I'm using MS Paint on my Windows 3.11. Kinda tricky but worth it. I recently upgraded my RAM to 32 MB the other day so that helped things out a lot and making my work easier, though I do need to upgrade my overall system to a Pentium since my Intel 386 is about to crap out on me any day now. For the XML editing, I use notepad. Luckily, my system recognizes that file type after I spent hours hacking the operating system to recognize XML, after I finished modding it to recognize HTML with the installation of Netscape Navigator. Sorry it took so long for me to reply since the page was still loading, I only have a 14.4 Kb modem.

Now, to wake up from memory lane and come back to reality. Adobe Photoshop CS (working on upgrading to the latest version). Adobe *cough* Macromedia *cough* Dreamweaver CS3. And the inspiration from all the little children in the world.... LOL :laugh2: