what apps do you have on your saga???

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by blackmeto, Mar 7, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Attached Files:

2. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I don't think my list is going to cause any app envy.

1) Spb Mobile Shell 3
    2) AOL AIM for Mobile
    3) SKTools, which adds in AutoClean and FreeUp RAM
    4) CorePlayer
    5) Google Maps (Freeware)
    6) Goodle Mobile App which is basically just a laucnher to their various web services (Freeware)
    7) MTreeSize (Freeware)
    8) Registry Explorer
    9) Total Commander (I forget if this is freeware or shareware, but it blows)
    10) Weather Watcher
    11) iSS Sudoku Pack
    12) Dots (Freeware)
    13) Bricks
    14) Bejewled 2
    15) Iliumsoft Screen capture (freeware)
    16) Batti (thanks dragon and meto)
  3. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Is it accurate? The meter that comes with Spb MS3 (and 2) is not.
  4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

you put that list together fast lol.
  5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Yes Batti is very accurate :)
  6. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Pretty easy when it is minimal <G>

Thanks for link to batti. Just installed and it looks nice. Doubt how it could be less accurate than Spb MS3, so more accurate would be terrific. It's very unobtrusive. Like it!

I saw it on some of Meto's screen posts as well, but never knew what it was.
  7. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

yeah its a pretty neat little app. esp when you are always in text messages or emails like me and want to see battery status.
  8. EQBob

EQBob New Member

ok...I installed it, it was working perfectly, and 10 minutes later, like that, it's gone...no battery bar. Reran app, still no battery bar. No ideas!
  9. EQBob

EQBob New Member

So I figured reboot. I did, it showed up, and then went away again. Why won't it stay?
  10. EQBob

EQBob New Member

so I figured I'd nav to the developer's page. You find this:

Latest News

• 5.2.2009: Project discontinued.
    • 1.9.2008: Batti 2.4 was released, see <A href="http://code.google.com/p/batti/wiki/ChangeLog#Version_2.4" rel=nofollow>ChangeLog.
    • 18.6.2008: Batti 2.3 was released, see ChangeLog
    I'm uninstalling. Especially since it doesn't work for some reason on my phone....(won't stay on screen)
  11. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

works perfectly fine on my phone when/if it stops working ill stop using it im using the 2.4 version and its fine so far. we shall see.
  12. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Yeah...that's what I had also. Oh well.
  13. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

was busy killing trees today but glad someone else noticed batti just stops displaying. its a quick restart by going to programs and clicking on it..but still a pain. it does have a link pre-done in the start up menu too but that's not why its stopping on its own. there are a bunch of other batt bars...will check out later! I just really liked all the options for batti!
  14. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

did you guys install to device or sd...forgot to ask!
  15. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I installed to SD, like I do al my apps.
  16. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

ya..me too. hopefully I can rip this problem..and others apart this weekend. =)
  17. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I installed it to the phone itself maybe thats the diff, i installed it early this morning and its been working flawlessly all day, its a small app so thats why i put it on the phone itself :) maybe thats why you guys are having that problem, like i said hasnt given me any problems at all.
  18. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

im mobile so i dont feel like posting a link even though i could with ease, i just thought id chime in and let it be known that im not using that same app my battery meter is called lvmtopbat and like ur app it shows at the top of all of the screens.cool and unobtrusive.the only difference i think is that lvmtopbat is always one solid color blue for charging green for good or yellow and so on and go forth. google it .and ive never had a problem with it. however i did install to the device.
  19. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

moved batti to device and all seems resolved.
  20. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

:) very good.