Welcome to all the new Q9m Verizon Customers!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by Asystole, May 29, 2009.

1. Asystole

Asystole New Member

Welcome to all the new Q9m Verizon Customers!

So I'm a new Moto q9m verizon customer via that whole free refurbished q9m sale recently, so as a new Q9m user I would like to welcome all the new Q9m customers migrating to this site. I've already found some great freebees and upgrades through this website and would like to inform all the new Q9m users that this is the site to be to find all the necessary goodies for your new q9m. Hopefully, this thread will be a haven for all the new Q9m users for actual links of good freebies/upgrades/free apps like this: www.pandora.com : if you haven't heard about this before, just enter in any particular artist you're fond of, and it will play a series of similar songs and you can thumb up or thumb down the ones you like and dislike until it virtually creates your own personalized radio station. On the q9m, as soon as you navigate to www.pandora.com , it will prompt you to download the pandora app, and i definately recommend you to so. Also this URL helped me out and gave me some invaluable tips for my new q9m: http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-tips-and-tricks/motorola-q-tips-for-making-your-q-better.aspx

So Q (9m) veterans, post away your links to free apps/games/stuff for the new migration of new q9m users!
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

umm....welcome?
    i suggest you read the software forum...and well the rest of the forum lots of information here

and i guess you really like pandora...
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

Welcome to EQ
  4. gnath9

gnath9 New Member

Welcome to the forum Asystole !!!
    I too am a fairly new owner of a Q9c ... And I must say you found the best place to be. I had my Q Rockin & Rollin in no time without even posting a question thanks to all the info this site has to offer.

so... listen to n99hockey (he knows what he is talking about)
  5. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

welcome... we come in peace...

lots of great info and lots cool peeps here.

btw, was wondering which Q you have?
  6. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

mmmm...peeps are good!

And welcome......
  7. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

lol shouldnt this be in the intro forums? O.o
    seriously tho, if you are looking for a specific app, do a search FIRST. This way no one can scold you for not doing your part :p
  8. sherri

sherri Active Member

Welcome to the family. Does this mean someone at Verizon somewhere actually acknowledges and "sells" the Q? ( I have walked out of many corporate owned and individual stores for years because they will push ANYTHING but this Q...)
  9. JoeyAnyc

JoeyAnyc New Member

Welcome. I'm not new to the Q, however I just got the Q9M (as a replacement phone for my Q9c from insurance company - lost mine).

Pretty cool phone. Got a red protection case for it to match the phone's theme.
  10. redsoxnation88

redsoxnation88 New Member

I agree on Pandora. It is a great app. I use it all the time when I'm out on the road and using my bluetooth in my car. When someone calls, it stops so you can take the call and picks back up, no commercials, gotta love it. One of the best apps I have found so far.