Web surfing using MyMobile

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by loudfocus2, May 28, 2010.

1. loudfocus2

loudfocus2 New Member

Web surfing using MyMobile

When I have my phone (Omnia) attached to my PC and am using MyMobile to surf the internet via Skyfire, is my phone still using my cell network, or going through my PC? The reason that I ask is because I noticed today when I disconnected the USB cable to my phone, my phone started dialing the broadband number. This kinda lead me to believe that the broadband access had been disconnected and that the phone was going through my PC to get to the internet (If that makes sense) Also, one time at work, I tried to get on a website and was blocked by our corporate web blocking software. Basically what I am wondering is if while connected this way I am using my company's network.
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

When attached to the computer your phone will use the computers internet connection. You can even do it bluetooth on some phones.
  3. jonyroger

jonyroger New Member

If you want to web surfing with your mobile there are so many facilities are available for these you have to attached computer with mobile then only it can be possible. Even you can also use with blue tooth.