Weather...

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by SALTY3142, Dec 3, 2006.

1. SALTY3142

SALTY3142 New Member

Weather...

Just got a Q, how can I put the forecast on my home screen? I saw it on one of the themes posted here, thanks.
  2. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

Google Handy Weather... Its a 3rd Party App, with a one time purchase fee, and it Updates itself daily.
  3. scottjb

scottjb New Member

4. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

5. SALTY3142

SALTY3142 New Member

yeah fizzweather is driving me crazy too!!! I just want a weather app that sits nicely on my home screen with small but viewable images...someone had it on one of the themes they posted, i think xp mobile was the theme title? dah i cant remember anyways I'd like it to look something like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Motorola_Q_1.jpg any help is greatly appreciated!
  6. scottjb

scottjb New Member

The pic in your link doesn't have a weather plug-in. 8)

Fizz has several plug-in sizes to select from. You can have a narrow (short) bar all the way across the screen or larger images in a taller plug-in. Give it a trial run and see if you like it.
  7. SALTY3142

SALTY3142 New Member

I know it doesn't have weather but that's what id like mine to look like (with weather :p) and where can I change the fizz weather settings? I go into home screen settings and put the layout to fizz weather and it makes everything out of proportion just looks messy:(
  8. scottjb

scottjb New Member

It's been a while since I used it, but the home screen settings in Fizz Weather should allow you to select from a few different layouts to see which looks best on your home screen.