Weak bluetooth volume

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by work4crown, Oct 4, 2010.

1. work4crown

work4crown New Member

Weak bluetooth volume

Please help if you can. It is SO frustrating trying to hear my phone conversations using my Q9C and Motorola H350 bluetooth headset while driving my car. I am hoping someone out there knows how I can turn up the volume so I can hear what people are saying.

1. I have the phone volume adjusted to the maximum via the scroll wheel on the side of the Q9C.

2. I have the bluetooth headset volume adjusted to the maximum via the buttons on the bluetooth headset.

3. I have recently applied the volume hack which seems to help the volume issues everywhere except the bluetooth headset.
    http://smartappsworld.com/thread-new-max-volume-boost-basegains-in-one-simple-cab-run-and-be-done

Is there anything that can be done? I really struggle to hear my wife talking. I drive around with my HAND pressing my HANDS-FREE device to my ear! Motorola!!!!!!!!

PS - If there is nothing that can be done to fix the volume issue can anyone suggest a better bluetooth headset? Before you answer...I can't stand those headsets that force something in your ear...like a small round ear bud or some of them have these weird little rubber things to jam into your ear...those things hurt my ear. That is why I like the H350...it just rests against my ear.

THANKS!!!!!!!!