We Need Some HORROR themes...

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by KillerQ, Aug 5, 2007.

1. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

We Need Some HORROR themes...

Hey all,

I am hoping that some people on here would be interested in creating some clean, yet powerful layouts from these images.... That would Rock! Myself, my Q, and others thank you!

Thanks again,

Matt.

P.S. When I learn more about this process, I will also contribute!

Attached Files:

2. Guerrilla

Guerrilla New Member

A real simple way would be to just download one of the many themes (choose one with a layout you like and would do well over one of thos eimages) and just replace the background.

No editing required, just set the background the image instead of default.
  3. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Guerilla,

Good call -- I should have thought of that!

Thanks,

Matt!
  4. Guerrilla

Guerrilla New Member

No problem :smile:
  5. eko

eko New Member

just to get you started I did the first image with 3 of my homescreen layouts, should be easy enough to go to my site and find the matching homescreen layout anyway here they are

should be able to find this one on the opeerating sys page no plugins
    [​IMG]

should be able to find this one on the logos page no plugins
    [​IMG]

should be able to find this on the opperating system page and could be used with facade or with no plugins
    [​IMG]
  6. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Eko....

Ok, i tried the one in the middle from above -- I assumed it was the sprint logo layout. However, when I change the background image, a blue bar shows up, and offsets the picture. Was I supposed to edit an xml file instead -- and keep the background as default?

Thanks,

Matt!
  7. eko

eko New Member

you need to replace the image that is there with the new one and keep it at default. I have attached the xml code you need to this post you need to name the files below horror.jpg and horrormcs.jpg when you save them. and then put the horror.home.xml and the horror.jpg and horrormcs.jpg in your application data/home folder, you should then be able to use it

Attached Files:

8. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Sweet...

Thanks! I am just gonna use what you showed me and convert this picture for the Motorola white layout (that has the scrollable calendar with it) and i'll be all set... Time to start playing!

Oh yea, one more question. If I replaced the above images with different images, the nice graphic overlay that you have on these ones won't show up. Are those something you have as a separate graphic and are apllying over the pictures, then re-saving them?

Thanks again,

Matt!