Watching vids on your HTC HD2...TCPMP player?

Discussion in 'HTC HD2' started by SuperScottUK, Feb 2, 2010.

1. SuperScottUK

SuperScottUK New Member

Watching vids on your HTC HD2...TCPMP player?

My head is going to explode at the moment with my HTC HD2.

Its a fantastic phone however I would like to expand its features and download some things that are not excruciatingly expensive on the "ever growing" Marketplace.

I would like to transfer some movies on my pc onto my HD2 without WMP stoppping them from working because they are not the right file format.

Ive heard of this TCPMP player and I have FINALLY managed to download it to my phone. After routing through each file to find the setup I installed it. However low and behold like anything 3rd party |I have installed on my phone i just doesnt work.

The icon has appeared on my windows menu however it says "unexpected program failure. please send crash.txt to the developers. program will now exit"

Why WHy Why WHy Why Why please can someone help me people I would be much much appreciated

Thankyouuuuuuuuu

Scotty Millsy :) :dft003:cool
  2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

Which version did you find? There are a few out there.
  3. whitepedro

whitepedro New Member

You can watch blueray &dvd movies on your hd2 firstly by downloading htc hd touch converter from xda developers for free.Just google it,download to your pc run it then select your h264 movie 720p or dvd,there are relevant simple instructions enclosed.It'll convert your media files into a format the hd2 will play perfectly full screen flawlessly in windows media player&also compresses the blue ray files to around half their original size, similar with dvd although not as much.This is all you'll need trust me,it's fantastic was recommended to me by a very helpfull individual in hexus community discussion forums another helpfull place for hd2 phones apps&the like.The only downside i'd say about wmp on the hd2 is there's no equaliser i found although the sound quality is good it's alittle quite for me so i later got coreplayer this bumped up the volume something ridiculous.All working perfectly on that huge screen:)