watch/stream YouTube w/o needing TCPMP

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by xtian63, Oct 22, 2007.

1. xtian63

xtian63 New Member

2. reklisammy

reklisammy New Member

this website is a must have for any smartphone user. also...i have been through so much trying to get youtube on my phone and this did it in one step and like 3 minutes!! awsome!!!
  3. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

But can you download the videos?? I have found it better to download certain youtube videos with TCPMP's plugin, like actual Music Videos and then play them from my storage card afterwards.... no stopping to buffer once in a while then because it's from your storage card and not the youtube site, plays smoothly throughout.

Then when I'm done, I delete it unless I'd like to keep it .:wink:
  4. reklisammy

reklisammy New Member

vtap

i have't even been able to download anything that wouldmake you tube work on my q..this was i and it was simple, hit the link and downloaded in 1 minute. out of ten videos i have watched 2 have buffered, and one of the two i looked at did not even buffer the seond time i watched it. the best thing about this is it's not just you tube. you can get videos about anything and it even has wikepedia! i would definatily try it out.
  5. milamaxxx

milamaxxx New Member

I tried it and i like it. its not a replacement for tcpmp but it is something id use. tinytube.net is great for finding specific music videos ("song title" by "artist name"-quotes arent needed) and other clips--and they can be downloaded.
  6. milamaxxx

milamaxxx New Member

P.S. you can watch youtube on the Q. look in the Motorola Q forum for directions on how.
  7. RBJ

RBJ New Member

I think this is the best so far. I just loved vTap. They are the ones who are behind iPhone's Youtube video interface.