Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by shrekfx, Dec 6, 2008.
dont have that option when i hit F8
Sorry to highjack
I ran Norton, it found it and cleaned it. Now i cant get past the login screen. i hit enter and it starts to login and then it logs off. I dont have a recover or a boot disk. When i hit F8 on a boot up, there is no setting to return to defaults. Any ideas?
XP or Vista?
Wow. looks like you hit where I was at.. sorry dude...
This is why i was avoiding it. I use it maybe 10% off the time. Just need to get it formatted some how.
This is from my Dell manual:
(1) Turn on computer. During the boot process, s blue bar with www.dell.com appears at the top of the screen.
(2) Immediately upon seeing the blue bar, press "ctrl" "F11". If you do not press "ctrl" "F11" in time, let computer finish starting & restart the computer again.
(3) Click Restore & click Confirm.
The restore process takes app. 6 - 10 minutes to
(4) When prompted, click finish to reboot.
(Note: Do not manually shut doen the computer.
Click FINISH & let the computer completely reboot)
(5) When prompted, click Yes.
(6) Click next. The System restore screen appears & computer restarts.
Let me know if this works!
OMG, you are my hero. it is doing it now. will update when its done.
Ooohhh! Great! So glad I could help. Let me know if this works! Keeping my fingers crossed...
Blue welcome screen...
We have a Winner.
I pulled the Man Card, dont read the manual.
Thanks so much.
(I think the only reason Richard keeps me around sometimes is because I read manuals for everything! He still doesn't know how to use his BB....)
Seriously, glad it worked!
Yeeeaaaa! Way to go SHERRI!!! ;-)
Sweet congrats i should have waited.
Separate names with a comma.