Want Profile Status on Home Screen

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by flapaul, Sep 22, 2009.

1. flapaul

flapaul New Member

Want Profile Status on Home Screen

I have the HTC Ozone and like it, so far. I do want to find a way to have the Profile name onto the top of the Home Screen along with Battery level, signal strength and other icons on top. Sincethe Profile defines whether sound is on for calls, notifications, emails, etc along with volume, I really thing a lot of people would like that.

Anyone know how to do this... or how to customize Home Screen to add it? If you would like to have it too, reply and maybe we will find a phone guru who will make it happen. Thanks!
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

are you using the sliding panel homescreen?
    if not then you need to edit the xml of the homescreen file and have a plugin called orange
    check out the homescreen forum and check out the tutorials

if you are using sliding panels i am not sure...perhaps you can use chome config which you can also find in the homescreen forum
  3. flapaul

flapaul New Member

editing xml

Unfortunately I am not savvy enough to edit XML. I am using the HTC slide home screen and want the profile "tag" to show on top of screen. Even I try to use an XML editor, I wouldnt know how or where to find the profile status and tell it to place it at the top of the home screen.
  4. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

5. flapaul

flapaul New Member

Chrome Conifguator

I downloaded the Chrome Configurator but am concerned about using... and how to "un-do" if something goes wrong. I didnt see in the CConfig threads exactly what files are changed so that I can back them up and replace if something doesnt work right.