'wallet' software

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by rudeboy, Mar 19, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

thanks for the offer, and i would do it if i hadn't just purchased FlexWallet.. sure i am willing to test but i am not 100% i can give it the attention it needs now that i'm using something already... you understand ? maybe give another member the privilege to test and keep me in mind with the next software you make...

(a week ago i would have screamed heck yah i test it :}
  2. scarybear

scarybear New Member

No Problem. FlexWallet seems to be a good product, but I believe that I can make something that would work better and have more useful features for the Smartphone and Desktop companion application.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

you tickled my curiosity... let me ask this, does your program sync w/ the pc version also ?
  4. scarybear

scarybear New Member

The goal is to have two programs-- One will be an application running on the Smartphone device, and the other will be a Desktop PC companion application that will access the same synced database file. That way, you can make changes, additions, etc. to the wallet database on either the PC or Smartphone. This is how most of the eWallet applications for the Pocket PC devices work.
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yeah that's also how FlexWallet works, are you ready for beta testing ?
  6. scarybear

scarybear New Member

No, not yet. My plan is to work on the Smartphone component first, then move to the Desktop PC application.
  7. gw63

gw63 New Member

I purchased eXtreme Agenda a few months ago and like the "idea" of the secure wallet. However, I know I'm not using it to its fullest potential because of my lack of understanding. The number of screens under the pre-loaded headings are confusing to me. The users guide just gives an overview of what you can do with Wallet without going into any detail of how to do it.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Thanks.