'wallet' software

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by rudeboy, Mar 19, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

2. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

There are several from which to choose. For me, the two best are Ilium's eWallet and WebIS's FlexWallet. I have used both, but ultimately settled on FlexWallet - primarily because I like WebIS's commitment to support, frequent updates, etc. Here's a link.

John
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

FlexWallet mentions a Full Install - WM & desktop... i am guessing i would use that one ? it only mentions Pocket PC..

do you run it on both desktop and Q ?

thanks..
  4. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

That's the one I use. I have it installed on work and home PC's and Q.

John
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

looks like for 24.95 you get desktop, smartphone & ppc. this is pretty cool since it looks like you can set it up on the PC and sync it over to the smartphone!
  6. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

Exactly. Syncing my Q with both work and home PC's keeps all files current.
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

cool... that is the version i downloaded & installed, looks pretty nifty and good part; my boss will paid for it :}
  8. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Maybe not quite as advanced, but eXtreme Wallet is built into eXtreme Agenda, and I should have the Desktop version out by the end of the week and it will be free to registered XA users...

Thanks
  9. scottjb

scottjb New Member

I also use FlexWallet. I used to have a PPC device as well as my smartphone devices. The three-versions-in-one is great for those who move from one device to another.
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

so far i am very satisfied with FlexWallet.. very nice it runs on both the Q and my laptop + syncing is also cool.
  11. n99hockey

yea i signed up for a webis account and downloaded the trial version. very happy with it too, i love the fact that i can input all the info on my laptop and sync it over. not that i dont like using the Q for that but its much faster to type alot of information and sync back to the Q. also with signing up for an account it drops the price down from 24.95 to 12.95, which makes it a lot less than any other wallet programs.
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

what, signing up for the forum almost cuts the price in half ?
  13. n99hockey

thats what it looks like...it said 'members price' then sign up here...soooo i did...i havent purchased it yet but this is what it appears to be
  14. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i signed up (btw registering for the forum does not make you a member), and it looks like you get reward points which (i guess) give you discounts on later purchases...
  15. n99hockey

oh well so much for that!
  16. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i was going to register today until i ran in to the question which device i have, Q isn't in the list (unless i am blind :} and the tech support guy i emailed doesn't really understand what i am talking about (i think), we've exchanged 3 emails and here i am... still in the dark :} hope to hear from him tomorrow morning.
  17. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

I am not sure I follow - are you asking if the Q is supported. I can tell you it is. Heck, the developer's wife uses a Q and has FlexWallet running, as well as a number of beta testers (with upcoming releases).

From the FAQ section on the WebIS site:
    1. Which PDAs and mobile device models is FlexWallet compatible with?
    The latest version, FlexWallet 2006 is compatible with all devices running Windows Mobile 2003 and higher (including Pocket PC and Smartphone).

John
  18. n99hockey

its definately compatable. i downloaded this the other day and it saved my ass last night! i went to go buy a new tv at best buy and my dumb ass left my wallet at home. luckily i saved my drives license info on the program and was able to get the information off the Q and able to apply for there credit card (no interest for 24 months) and buy my tv.. turns out it was the last one in stock....im all about this program!!!
    i plan on purchasing after my trial is over for sure!
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i know it works.... it works great, i already used it a couple of times. got the reg code this morning.

my own error that the reg code didn't fit, there were 2 characters already there which i thought were suppose to be part of the reg #.
  20. scarybear

scarybear New Member

Rudeboy: We're in process of developing an eWallet application for the SmartPhone Devices. If you're interested in beta testing, please let me know and I'll add you to our beta tester list. You can email me at dev@scarybearsoftware.com