"Video sites" icon defaults to opera?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by ramza, May 5, 2008.

1. ramza

ramza New Member

"Video sites" icon defaults to opera?

I was wondering if there is a way for the "video sites" icon that the flashvideobundle.cab creates can be set to IE like it should. As is, it defaults to the Opera icon, and opens up the video sites in Opera where tcpmp doesn't even work. Is there a way to set IE as "default" so that the cab sets the video sites for IE? I already tried changing the top left key to IE, the cab still installs this icon for Opera. Any help appreciated.
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Opera is set as your default browser. To change it: open Opera > menu > tools > settings > misc. {un check 'Set Opera as default browser'}
  3. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

IE has its perks and stuff but it is so deficient, Opera with all its faults is the most superior when it comes to mobile browsing. Too bad if you need to change it but good luck.
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I agree. I prefer Opera over IE. I only use IE when I use online banking because it doesn't seem to be compatible with opera.
  5. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

yeah great browser and lots of features, too bad some websites develop so specifically for IE that it won't work with others. I find myself having to sometimes use IE just for like ONE website that I can't get to work in anything else, but I hate being forced liked that.