Video format

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by fab, Jun 2, 2006.

1. fab

fab New Member

Video format

Does anyone know which format it uses when capturing video?
    I know it has a camera of 1.3M pixel. Does it capture video in Mpeg-4 or WMV?
    What's the resolution and bps?
  2. EdW

EdW New Member

Video format

I have put my videos from my lg 8100 phone on my Q and they play. They are formated as a .3g2 file which is a scaled, compressed video file that the phone will play. I convert all my videos through QuickTime Pro and it does a great job. They alsoneed to be put on a storage card because of the file size it will kill the phones memory storage allocation.

I hope this helps.
  3. cdrw

cdrw New Member

Motorola Q has a 1.3-megapixel camera with video-recording capabilities. You can take still shots in five resolutions (160x120, 176x144, 320x240, 640x480, and 1,280x1,024), and 6X digital zoom is available for use even at the highest resolution. You also get a flash, a self-timer, a burst mode, and brightness and white-balance adjustments. There are light editing options available too, including rotate and crop. In video mode, you have a choice of three quality settings--126x96, 160x120, and 176x144--and while you get brightness and white-balance options, the zoom is not available. A number of popular audio and video formats--AAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG-4, and WMV, to name a few--are supported.

Video Formats = H.263, MPEG-4, GSM-AMR, AAC, WMV

Find more info. here :-
    http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/q/q-experience/q.html
  4. bill5

bill5 New Member

Flash

Probably a simple question... How do I get the flash to work when taking stills? I start the camera, go to menu, select flash and there's always a dot beside "OFF". I select "ON" then push the "Enter" button, take the picture and no flash is present. Thanks for your help!
  5. prettyboy662

prettyboy662 New Member

hey

i just bought a mini sd how can i put songs on it
  6. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

Well if you don't have a miniSD to SD Card adapter, then you would have to use Active Sync to connect your Q to your PC and then simply copy and paste using File Explorer...

But if your MiniSD card came with the adapter that can be inserted to your PC's card reader, then simply insert in and copy and paste, This is how I mostly do it...