Verizon Contract to get HTC Ozone

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by dkim36, Jul 28, 2009.

1. dkim36

dkim36 New Member

Verizon Contract to get HTC Ozone

Hi,

Is there any other way that I can some how get HTC Ozone at a discounted rate but I'm still in the middle of my contract and have one more year to go. However, I would like to get HTC Ozone. What should I do? Does anyone have any idea?
  2. gr8mick1

gr8mick1 New Member

I had 9 mos left on mine, I just signed in online at www.vzw.com then bought it through them. and got the 49.99. I had originaly gone to the store and they wanted 119.99 with a mail rebate. But i got the deal online. Check it out. I know my account is corporate but you can probably get the same deal.
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

I doubt they would let you get an upgrade discount that early.
  4. KennyG

KennyG New Member

check online

If you go online, and check "upgrade status" for your line, you will find out if you can receive discounted pricing on a new phone. Other then that ? nope no easy way.
  5. rcmcdougall

rcmcdougall New Member

I always seem to get early upgrades after about a year I think. I don't think its the same discount as the new every two but still better than full price.
  6. chinch

chinch New Member

with you can usually upgrade with Verizon at the 1-year price after about 9-10 months. you can also push them saying the Q is "unresponsive" and is giving you trouble (especially if your 1 year warranty is still valid).

you can also terminate a contract (prorated to about $100 after 1 year) then sign a new 2 year getting the Ozone for a $49 if they won't budge (which they will). Try 611 but also local Verizon owned stores for best customer service.

i just switched over and the ozone is fantastic.

Good luck!
  7. txter

txter New Member

i do the 2 yr contracts. ive always been to told that i can upgrade / resign my contract at 18 months to get the deals.
  8. Rob517

Rob517 New Member

Its been my experience that if you talk to the store manager (make sure its a corporate store) you can sometimes talk them into the 1-Year price instead of full retail if you are not at all eligible for an upgrade. But as stated above if you are past 10 months of a two-year contract you should be eligible for an "early upgrade" price which is decent.

Rob