Verizion Moto Q9C

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Max Headroom, Apr 29, 2008.

1. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

No problems here. I have a few custom home screens from my original Q that work great on the Q9C. As noted above, I am using Facade (as I did on Q).

My home screen image dimensions are 320 x 213, which accounts for 27 pixals that get cut off for the soft keys.
  2. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

I had made some earlier remarks about the Q9C here, but I must say after using it for several days, this is really a very nice device: better OS, performance, keyboard, included sofware - Documents to Go is great, and more. I am very pleased having moved from the original Q and would recommend anyone on the fence to jump.

John
  3. sulster

sulster Active Member

Eek! SCOTT! How am I supposed to resist now??? :)

Thanks for the updated info John

EDIT: Gee, Scott, thanks for the moral support... now look what happened...

4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i go away for 2 days and look what happens!:laugh2:
  5. jsciammas

jsciammas New Member

smartphonenotes not syncing to motorola q9c

smartphonenotes not syncing to my outlook notes at all - did you do anything special? Did you install it to your phone or to your computer? Anything that may help me?

Thanks,

jake
  6. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

Hmm, it's been a while since I did a full install. My recollection is that I initially installed via running the .exe file on my pc and then sync-ed with my Q9c to facilitate the installation on my phone. I subsequently did a hard reset; since the app already resided on my pc, I simply installed only the .cab file on my Q9c. I then sync-ed my Q9c with my PC to synchronize the notes (without issue).