Vaja: Never again

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by Unearthed, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Unearthed

Unearthed New Member

Vaja: Never again

Ok so I feel like an idiot. I wait 15 days for a case that cost me 80 dollars and receive one that looks like the screen was buffed with a Brillo pad.

No refunds, no exchanges, no phone number.

Anyone want to take bets on how far my email gets me?
  2. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Can you post pics of your case?
  3. Unearthed

Unearthed New Member

Yah I took a couple yesterday but you can't see the "swirl" in them. It's weird...I showed the case to my friend yesterday and he was like "Wow that's nice." I told him to wait until the backlight went out and look at it in the light and he goes "You screwed it up already huh?"

I'll get some up after work.
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Actually, I think pretty far with those guys. I had a reader on Everything Treo who bought a Vaja case and complained about the fit. Surprised to hear that, I suggested he contact Vaja. They replaced his case and I think he had it for a while. They offer a very high quality product and I believe they stand by their stuff.

-Chris
  5. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Ok so who wants to loan me $80 bucks so I can get a vaja case?
  6. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

Loan or donate?
  7. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

That reminds me, I have to get back in touch with the guy at Vaja. I exchanged emails in early September about doing a Vaja case contest.
    Maybe you won't need that $80 after all.:tounge:

-Chris
  8. Saberwalk

Saberwalk New Member

Can Attest to Vaja

First time post--love this site. Anyway, I can attest that Vaja really stands behind their products. I once had issues with two cases I had bought for PDA's my wife and I had. We were unhappy and wanted a return, but these were custom made cases, which you cannot typically return. To make a long story short, not only did Vja give us two Ivolution cases instead, they had us keep the original, which I believe we passed on to someone else.

These are luxurious cases and the company really stands by their products.

9. Unearthed

Unearthed New Member

Well I'm pretty glad I was wrong in my initial reaction. Vaja says they will send me a new case once I return this one to them. When I expressed my concern with being without a case for 2+ weeks again they explained the new one would be done in a couple days...so that's when I'll send the old one back.

I'm a little surprised though as they did say the screen protectors on their cases are very fragile and scratch very easily. They went as far as to say I shouldn't even put them in my pocket. So I am glad I am getting a new one...but there is no way I'd decide to buy a case again for $77 that will scratch in my pocket.
  10. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Indefinate loan. :tounge:
  11. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Chris,

That would be amazingly cool.
  12. TA1

TA1 New Member

i just recieved mine today, i put in in my pocket with nothing else in it and there screen gaurd had scuff marks from my lining of my pocket, i am going to try putting another type of film over it, like the ipod kind, but other then that love the leather, nice fit.

Attached Files:

• ta0.jpg
      ta0.jpg
      File size:
      20.2 KB
      Views:
    • ta1.jpg
      ta1.jpg
      File size:
      23.9 KB
      Views:
    • ta2.jpg
      ta2.jpg
      File size:
      23.8 KB
      Views:
  13. TA1

TA1 New Member

forgot i took these also..

Attached Files:

14. tgh

tgh New Member

Sounds like when I get mine in a few days I should put one of those clear crystal overlays onto the front.
  15. presidente

presidente New Member

I ordered one exactly 31 days ago. Have sent 4 e-mails inquiring about status and have not received a response yet. anyone have a phone number or a direct e-mail?
  16. cigarbox

cigarbox New Member

I have sent 5 emails to Vaja .....no response
  17. DarthQ

DarthQ New Member

I ordered a case on Dec 26. 25 days later I sent them an email and they responded in 24 hours. They told me due to the holidays they were behind a bit and perhaps they will send me my case in a week. I waited one more week and when I didn't hear anyting, I asked them to cancel my order. They did give me a credit that has already posted to my credit card. I really wanted one of those cases, but to wait over a month....something is wrong.

Now I am case-less and don't know what to do.
  18. remoteshoppe

remoteshoppe New Member

check out www.fortte.com. Excellent case but much better price and I like the leather that they use better than Vaja. Vaja was nice but very fragile
  19. presidente

presidente New Member

I finally got it yesterday! Very nice case and quality. I-Volution Suit in dark brown. I like how it protects the entire device but leaves access to the essential functions so you don't have to constantly flip the case open.
  20. QBabe

QBabe New Member

I ordered my Vaja Q flip case in early February and after about 3 weeks, I e-mailed them inquiring about the status of my order; a Vaja rep replied in less than 24 hours. They are apparently running behind due to an onslaught of orders. I decided to try and be patient and wait for my case. I finally received it yesterday and am so glad I did. The wait was definitely worth it to me. I absolutely love it! Just wanted to add my 2 cents...that a Vaja product is worth the wait and nothing seems to be wrong, just inundated with orders. A great problem for any business!

Hope you've found a case for your Q by now.