Vaja case for a "black" motorola Q

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by Busta00764, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Busta00764

Busta00764 New Member

Vaja case for a "black" motorola Q

Hi, has anyone on the forums purchased a vaja case for their "black" motorola Q? I have already asked vaja to please post pictures of their cases on a black motorola Q. Well see how long that takes. I personally do not feel safe buying a color that looks good on the "silver" Q they have on display on their website in the fear it will look bad on my black Q. I also have an extended battery. Anyone who has an answer please feel free to respond. Thanks!
    -Chris-
  2. Busta00764

Busta00764 New Member

Anyone on here have a vaja case on their black q?
  3. smeg36

smeg36 New Member

I have one on my Sprint greyish-black case. I'm going to be posting a review of it soon over at the website in my signature. I love Vaja cases, they are just so nice. I have the brownish one, and it looks great with the greyish Q (lots of ish colors in there).
  4. Busta00764

Busta00764 New Member

That's awesome. Can't wait to see!
  5. moto_pro_1900

moto_pro_1900 New Member

I bought a black Vaja case for my silver Q and it looked great. The fit is excellent and doesn't add much bulk to the phone like other cases do. I recently switched to a black Q and tried the case on it. Went on fine but getting it out was almost impossible because of the rubberized coating. My suggestion is if you want to put your black Q in a Vaja case, plan to leave it there for a while. By the way, I am selling my black Vaja case...$50 ( I paid $78) I accept PayPal
  6. Busta00764

Busta00764 New Member

Awesome. What color vaja case did you get for the black q? I ordered a passion vitelino classic case for the regular battery with the rivet clip for my black q on January 30th. Should expect it within a couple weeks. I'm stoked!
  7. moto_pro_1900

moto_pro_1900 New Member

I didn't get the Vaja case again...I went with the Sena vertical pouch for the extended battery. I like having people see the Q...it sparks a lot of interest. I also like being able to have it covered when I'm carrying it.
  8. smeg36

smeg36 New Member

My review is here if you want to see the pics. of the Vaja on a Sprint Q. I think the two look great together personally.
  9. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Site's Down.
  10. smeg36

smeg36 New Member

Working fine for me now, must have been a temporary problem somewhere.
  11. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Yeah it's working for me now as well.