Using Ozone on AT&T network mms?

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by jdub8689, Feb 15, 2011.

1. jdub8689

jdub8689 New Member

Hi everyone I'm pretty new to smart phones and my girlfriend gave me an unlocked Ozone and I'm just curious if anyone has ever been able to get the MMS working on this particular phone with this network I'm running WM 6.5 if anyone has had any luck could ya please enlighten me as to how to get this to work!?
    THANKS!
  2. mking8288

mking8288 Member

This is an old post that I just came across, seemed like nearly everyone just jump ship to the newer Android OS toys.

Being unlocked, I'm assuming you got the voice portion working on an AT&T (3G) sim card and that SMS is working. Did you establish internet/data access on their network (should be getting the (E)dge network symbol when the device is on?

Have you established the GPRS (and proxy/mms) settings ?

Can you send a MMS message from desktop pc or another pix enabled phone to your Ozone?

If yours isn't going out (when send) from the Ozone, what sort of error messaes are you getting?

Basic settings for the Motorola Q series phone should work just fine as configured when you put them on the Ozone ....
  3. Massilon Alfred Nunes

Massilon Alfred Nunes New Member

Hello Guys I am not able to access Internet on my verizon Branded HTC Ozone.. can any one Suggest how to access the same.. BTW I am quite sure that the GPRS setting is perfect for Airtel Connection in India.. Would appreciate your help on this matter....