USB Miniport Cover

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by cgetman02, Jan 13, 2007.

1. cgetman02

cgetman02 New Member

USB Miniport Cover

Unsure I am currently using a Toughskin Q cover and keeping the Q in my pocket. It is working out great. The toughskin has enough friction to keep the Q in my pocket when bending over etc.

The only concern I have is pocket lint! With the Toughskin the USB mini port is open and can collect pocket lint. If someone knows of a port cover for the USB mini port I can use in conjunction with the Toughskin it would be a perfect world.

TNX, Curt
  2. cgetman02

cgetman02 New Member

3. Marvelous Merv

Marvelous Merv New Member

At first I thought, "hey, I should get some of those", and then it occurred to me how many times per day I use the port - its alot. I am sure I would lose a dozen of them in a month.
  4. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

(Saving A Step)
    [​IMG]
  5. VTDr0p0ut

VTDr0p0ut New Member

I'm not sure how long anyobody has had a single cellphone (if I keep one for more than a year, it's impressive), however, I still have just about every cell phone I had back then, all still functional, all with exposed ports -- has anyone had any problems with "pocket-lint" blocking ports? Seems like an unnecessary expense.
  6. Marvelous Merv

Marvelous Merv New Member

For me its not so much the unnecessary expense but the unnecessary effort. I am a lazy b*stard.
  7. cgetman02

cgetman02 New Member

I don't think it's right anyway!

I believe the cover I ordered is not going to fit. I haven't found a mini-B cover yet and the one I have on order is for the b port. Maybe I can modify it.

Y'all are probably right that it is more trouble than it is worth. I just can't seem to stop fiddling with my Q.

Curt