Urgent! Dreadfully need help! Lost Android Text Messages!

Discussion in 'Samsung Focus' started by marryee, Dec 22, 2013.

1. marryee

marryee New Member

Hi all, I have been using Snapchat these days to chat with my friends so seems haven't been Real texting for long time. This morning I got a message from a VIP customer of his schedule to London next week. While I was about to dab on showing the text but what the hell!!! The phone crashed and rebooted automatically, not only my client's SMS but all messages stored on my phone vanished. No problem I can ask my client to send again his plan but what about the rest messages?! My brain stopped working at that exact moment.

I have been searching so hard for a solution to quick regain lost message from Android phone. Yes, forget to tell you that I am using Samsung GT-s5300. After reading and googling for ages, I find that "Myjad Android SMS Recovery" might be the most suitable tool for me at the moment.
    So now I need advice! Whoever has utilized this program before is very much welcomed to post a comment coz your opinion would be a HUGE contribution to me. Urgently need reply. Thank you millions in advanced.
  2. SammyCharles

SammyCharles New Member

Yes you could go forward with Myjad SMS Recovery but still i am having a doubt the it will not recover the whole pack of SMS'es but yes i am sure that you are definitely going to get some of the messages.
  3. fandan

fandan New Member

Deleted, Formatted, or Inaccessible? Get it all back now. you can go to the site: free-data-recovery.weebly.com ,here have the more free trial of wonderful software.hope can help you!
  4. Adeline

Adeline New Member

i have used Myjad Android SMS Recovery before,but may be relatively old samsung version,it takes me a long time to recovery.
  5. fandan

fandan New Member

Hi,you can the free trial of the wonderful software: Android Data Recovery - -
    The world's #1 quick, simple and safe Android data recovery software to recover lost contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, audio files, documents and much more.

welcome to the wonderful cyhgoodsoft studio<<URL=cyhgoodsoft<<android tools<<Android Data Recovery

hope this can help you ,thanks!
  6. fandan

fandan New Member

The world's #1 quick, simple and safe Android data recovery software to recover lost contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, audio files, documents and much more.

welcome to the wonderful cyhgoodsoft studio<<URL=cyhgoodsoft<<android tools<<Android Data Recovery

7. fandan

fandan New Member

8. df415d

df415d New Member

Ye,that's really useful,i have a same question.
  9. Jackson90

Jackson90 New Member

Tenorshare android data recovery can easily help you recover the lost text messages. You can follow the steps below:
    1. Connect your phone to PC via USB or WiFi
    2. Start scanning and select the file which you want to restore
    3. Save the recovered items
  10. idsir

idsir New Member

i am sure that you are definitely going to get some of the messages.