unable to view attachments from iphone user

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Hologram, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Hologram

Hologram New Member

hey guys, well my issue is that my gf is using an iphone 4 and she emails me pics cause shes on edge and when i go to my email on my phone it shows the paper clip but there is no pic or nothing for me to download...but im able to email myself pics or wallpapers and download the pics just fine.

anyone know what might cause this?
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

3. Hologram

Hologram New Member

ah sorry for reposting. i thought i was having an isolated issue but apparently im not. but this seems to be mms related, havnt come acorss anything regarding emailing a pic to samsung focus or wp7
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

NP. Just thought you might have better luck with a thread already in progress, since it already has had more views. No your case does not seem to be isolated, as I've seen that question asked in several forums already.
  5. RobR

RobR Member

I just emailed myself a picture from my iPhone 3GS to my HD7 and had no problem. Mine showed the same paperclip, I clicked it and it started to download it, when the little grey icon went solid black I clicked it again and it showed me the picture. I could then select to save it to my phone.

The picture wasn't that big but it took a little bit for it to display the solid black icon but it worked.
  6. Hologram

Hologram New Member

when you see the paper clip attachment the one im only able to see is in my inbox. like before i open the email it has the clip on the right side but when i select the email i dont see any paper clip to select :(