Two Q Cases that work with Ext Battery & Covers

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by Smoothieking, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Smoothieking

Smoothieking New Member

Two Q Cases that work with Ext Battery & Covers

What case works with the extended battery and Q Cover, is one of the most common questions posted on the forum. I found two cases at AT&T that work great for a Q with an extended 2100 battery and the Seidio rubberized or clear cases. Both ar $30 and in stock at most AT&T stores. I have enclosed some pictures of the cases.

The first one is the Cingular Heavy Duty Carrying Case PDA. It is made of a canvas material and has a swiveling belt clip, that locks onto your belt. Once this case is on your belt, it is not coming off. The case has plenty of pockets including one for your bluetooth headset and a business card holder. This case will also hold a Q with the 3200 Battery.

The second is the AT&T Carrying Case Compatible with Palm Treo 650, 680,& 750 Cingular 8125 & AT&T 8525. This is your tradional leather case that flips open from the top. The Q fits in it on its side. But is easy to access and remove.

Attached Files:

2. dhellis

dhellis New Member

I found a case today at a local store in Norcross, GA called Wholesale Cell Accessories. It is manufactured by a company called MobileGlove and there website is www.mobileglove.com. The one I got is Item No. 00242 which is designed to be a forme fitting leather sleeve that snaps at the top back. It is designd for the plain Moto Q, but I have the 1650 MAH Extended battery. It is a snug but otherwise perfect fit. It comes with two belt clips (1 black and 1 clear) which you leave on your belt/strap/purse and detach/attach to the wheel that is affixed to the back of the holster. All buttons, connections, camera, speaker, etc are accessible and not obstructed in any way. The screen and keyboard are covered by clear plastic with a hole for the center selection button. Best of all, I paid 13.00 for it.
  3. oresteez

oresteez New Member