Trying to find a case

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by stoogots2, Feb 17, 2008.

1. stoogots2

stoogots2 New Member

Trying to find a case

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a Motorola q 9h, and I am finding it difficult to find a case that I can use as a wallet. I am looking for a flip top case with room for a couple of credit cards and cash (and preferably room for the extended battery). I don't care so much about slots for microSD card slots, since I'd rather have 3 slots for credit cards and cash.

Is anybody using something similar?

Thanks,

Nick
  2. grunt5811

grunt5811 New Member

I know I was wanting the same thing. Basically a money clip wallet that will hold the phone. I have a money clip wallet now and if I get rid of all the junk in my wallet I can almost fit my Q in it :) . Thought about buying some leather and making a prototype of what it would look like and sending it off to some company and see if they would make it.

I see top load cases here that have the belt clip on it all they need to do is flip that upside down and add a slot for like 2-4 cards. I wouldnt mind the bulk if it would all fit in one pocket.

Cant believe I actually whipped up something in good ol mspaint but this is close to what I think we both may be wanting.

View attachment 2281

Attached Files:

3. sycofish

sycofish New Member

4. grunt5811

grunt5811 New Member

This one looks promising. Im getting closer :)

http://www.elitextreme.com/naulhobrpdac.html
  5. jan001

jan001 New Member

I'm looking for pretty much the same thing. On Ebay I've seen the one you posted about, plus a couple of other likely candidates. I searched using moto* q9* wallet if you want to try that.

I used to use a flip phone and had a GREAT wallet for it. What I liked better about that one was that, when you unzipped it to open it, the sides were gusseted, reducing the likelihood of any cards or cash falling out. The ones I've seen so far for the Q9c that zip open, all zip all the way down with no side protection.

My old one held A LOT too. I always had my DL, insurance cards, credit cards - it easily held a dozen cards plus some folding cash, but it was surprisingly small. As you may have guessed from my name (note to self: put a photo with my ID), I'm female and I completely quit carrying a purse for the year or so that I had that phone with that wallet, and I would love to get that freedom back, now that I've gone to the Q9c.

I've looked all over Ebay and can't find the same thing for the Q9* or any larger device. I've emailed the seller of the old ones I had but haven't heard back. Hope springs eternal.