trapster

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by bige1919, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mexiken

mexiken New Member

We all like to help in whatever way we can. So since you posted that it didn't work, I was willing to install it and try it. Maybe it works on my device and not yours, and we could go from there. But since I didn't know what it was or what it did, I didn't really know what to expect even if I downloaded it.

Thats all I'm saying.

Sorry. I was just trying to help. I wanted to know what it actually did, so maybe I could keep it and find it useful.
  2. steven424

steven424 New Member

Actually, it's a very cunning plan. They post speedcams about a mile or so on either side of the reported speed trap, and ticket everyone they record being distracted by the Trapster app on their Q...

Caveat Emptor.:2cool:

3. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Don't be a punk, you don't want to mess with me. I can google just fine, so why don't you google yourself a fucking solution while you are at it. Dip shit, it has nothing to do with a full page explanation, you need to explain what the hell is wrong with it and why it is that way because of what it is supposed to do and how it doesn't do it.
  4. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

You did and thank you for that but its not your job to improve a stupid post that should have included all the relevant information. whose the lazy ones the people who are trying to read and help you out and need to find out what it is or you who needs their help and should explain what the hell for.

Anyway, sherri you are fine, thanks.
  5. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Sound plan, make sure you get the 360 with laser and all K bands.
  6. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Yeah and the response was it didn't work on my machine so I uninstalled it, that's the kind of help you needed? not intelligent enough to figure if something doesn't work you uninstall it, you needed someone to answer that?
  7. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Speaking of which, if someone has a CB radio, how do you figure out what frequencies the cops are on ????
  8. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Well several ways:

1. Trial and error, you keep switching and listening until you hear it :)
    2. You ask a cop and hope he doesn't arrest your ass.
    3. Ask around or do some research on the web, I know that some cops anonymously post shit on the web for this very reason.
    4. Walk by a police cruiser stick your head in and see what channel its on, make sure you don't do it with a K9 unit or while they are on their Donaugh and nap break.
    5. Call in and pretend to be an off duty officer who needs to know the current band to switch to and speak to officers on traffic duty to head off a suspect, make sure you call from something that can't be traced to your kitchen, the story will fail.

good luck.
    :)

First result on google for "police frequencies"
    http://www.police-scanner.info/
  9. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Wow, a lot of info bro. I don't even have a CB radio yet, lol. Kinda fun I imagine though to listen in on them running my plates or something, lol.

I almost feel like I need to buy one now, since you gave me a wealth of info, lol.
  10. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

they are supposed "monitor" channel 9, and often listen to 19.

Oh the things that are said near a truck stop...
  11. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

and if you have a police/ emergency radio scanner you can (should be able to) by a book of all the frequencies at radio shack. Although the books are regional.
  12. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Although most of the info holds valid, it was an attempt at being funny which miserably failed :) But as the rest of the guys said too, you can find regional books here and there that have them and some scanners have a national frequency that will update you to your region but all the above requires you have one first :)
  13. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Oh no, it was hella funny. I just didn't think it was that easy to find them.
  14. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

I can back mine up, can you? No not everyone because most people have bigger brains in their head and know when they need help, they need to keep the sarcasm and attitude to a minimum or piss off.
  15. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

enough bickering and get back on topic
  16. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Well things are easier to find that most people think, you just need to realize everything leaves a print, even signals in the air. If you have a broad scanner, you might have to spend a day listening to all kinds of crap but you can even map your own frequencies in your region by simply listening on each band for a few seconds. Police channels have chatter all over them and constantly.
  17. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

ok ok ok....enough everyne

thank you guardian for bringing that to our attention....although you didnt have to post it for everyone to see....

rudeboy and i will take care of it...

-Sent from my Q
  18. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

he -bige1919- deserves an infraction..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.