Transfer text messages to another phone?

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile 6.5 OS' started by mowgli25, Aug 13, 2010.

1. mowgli25

mowgli25 New Member

Transfer text messages to another phone?

Does anyone know how to do this? Any free programs out there or is there a file I can copy?
  2. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Try Microsoft My Phone.
  3. Biilis

Biilis New Member

Microsoft MyPhone can help. It do the job for you and it is FREE . I used it before. Finally I got iMobileTool SMS Backup, a third party program. It can backup text messages from windows mobile to computer or restore the messages back to your mobile phone. What I like most is iMobileTool's SMSManger. I can view all my messages in threading mode with the manager. Works really great. So I share it here.
  4. sixbennetts

sixbennetts Member

Yup, been using Myphone for years, and it works great on both 6.1 and 6.5. Download it to the old phone, sync what you want, get a new phone, download it again, and sync again, and you have everything you had before. It works for pictures, video, sms/mms messages, contacts, docs, tasks, everything.

It works MUCH faster if you do your syncing via wifi, especially if you're syncing a lot of large files. I have 850 or so songs on my Ozone, and syncing that via wifi takes a half hour.
  5. johnshelly

johnshelly Guest

I used it before. Finally I got iMobileTool SMS Backup, a third party program. It can backup text messages from windows mobile to computer or restore the messages back to your mobile phone.
  6. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Remove the links from your signature