Transfer PIE Favorites to New Phone?

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by Richie Rich, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Richie Rich

Richie Rich New Member

Transfer PIE Favorites to New Phone?

Hello. I'm upgrading from my Moto Q9c this week to an HTC Ozone (Verizon says the phone's with FedEx!). I'm planning the transfer of key stuff, and don't readily see a way to transfer all of my favorites in Internet Explorer.

Is there a folder somewhere I'm missing I can just copy over (like in real Windows)? I've searched the forums and can't find an answer, and searched my device and can't see the folder.

Thanks.
  2. Richie Rich

Richie Rich New Member

Actually, I asked too soon. I had to uncheck the "hide protected operating system files" in Vista to see it. It's in the Windows folder, in a folder called "Favorites."

I knew I had seen this before.
  3. sherri

sherri Active Member

If you use Dashwire on the Q, when you get the new phone and log in to the mobile dashboard, it should transfer all your PIE favorites. (It did for me from one Q to another...)
  4. teddyearp

teddyearp Member

Yes, the Dashwire method works, as well as using Active Sync on XP. Though you're using Vista, I would think that using Vista's equivelent of Active Sync and checking the 'files' button, it should backup your favorites as well.