Timer-is my Q9m new

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by sixbennetts, Mar 12, 2008.

1. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought of it that way. I think more along the situation where there's a "fault" on a chip or instruction set somewhere that a user finds and returns it. Or maybe the user burned something out. From what I know, the typical line testing doesn't test every function exhaustively, so that fault may get overlooked, until a user gets it again and tries to do sometehing with it, causing frustration and problems.

I'm not saying you're wrong. You presented a line a of thinking i hadn't thought of. So I was just presenting mine in return. Not being arguementative.
  2. who knows? maybe I am wrong....just how I always thought.
    The originals were rushed in production in any electronic field to get their product advertised, in time for the holidays etc. But there are also refurbs that have their problems too.
    My first 9c was brand new and lasted less than a week before I got a white screen of death.
  3. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Nope...certainly not saying you're wrong...just a different school of thought is all. I appreciate hearing opposing thoughts in an informative manner.
  4. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Got a refurb'd wife once . . . LEMON !!! :) -Q